Fight Pass

containerman1

White Belt
Reaction score
Well Shit, I have to say I finally broke down and paid the 9.99 ( actually I get the first week free) I really hate the idea of having to pay to watch the old free fights but I also found that after I bought a Roku2 and hook up to my TV and I can watch on my TV it makes it really pretty good. I watched several old fights last night a and TUF with Chael and silva and with watching Big Country tonight I guess I will have to bite the bullet and keep paying. I know everyone really hates to be forced to pay. Just remember if you want to watch it on your TV get the Roku and it really improves the watching experience.

Well Shit, I have to say I finally broke down and paid the 9.99 ( actually I get the first week free) I really hate the idea of having to pay to watch the old free fights but I also found that after I bought a Roku2 and hook up to my TV and I can watch on my TV it makes it really pretty good. I watched several old fights last night a and TUF with Chael and silva and with watching Big Country tonight I guess I will have to bite the bullet and keep paying. I know everyone really hates to be forced to pay. Just remember if you want to watch it on your TV get the Roku and it really improves the watching experience.

Had I been coerced in anyway into paying I would have refused. Instead, I was lured with a large fight library and a few extra cards every month.

I can watch the library fights on my Roku, but not the live events unless they have changed something since the last card.

They're not cards that used to be free. Zuffa has a contract with FOX that states how many shows they can put on FOX, FSN1, FSN2, etc. FOX didn't want more shows, but Zuffa wanted to open up the international market by putting on more shows with local talent, so you get Fight Pass cards.

There are still the contracted amount of FSN Fight Nights, FOX cards, etc

Question.

What is roku?

It's a streaming device that plugs into your TV for things like HuluPlus, Amazon Prime, HBO-GO, etc

If you don't have a Roku, you can just plug your laptop/PC into your TV with a HDMI cable and use it like a big monitor. Get a wireless board and mouse, you're good to go.

So you can watch all the fight library on roku? I might need to get one.

Had I been coerced in anyway into paying I would have refused. Instead, I was lured with a large fight library and a few extra cards every month.

I can watch the library fights on my Roku, but not the live events unless they have changed something since the last card.

On my Roku2 I had the choice to watch fight library and also it has a Live Icon when the fight comes up tonight you just click on.

They're not cards that used to be free. Zuffa has a contract with FOX that states how many shows they can put on FOX, FSN1, FSN2, etc. FOX didn't want more shows, but Zuffa wanted to open up the international market by putting on more shows with local talent, so you get Fight Pass cards.

There are still the contracted amount of FSN Fight Nights, FOX cards, etc

It's a streaming device that plugs into your TV for things like HuluPlus, Amazon Prime, HBO-GO, etc

If you don't have a Roku, you can just plug your laptop/PC into your TV with a HDMI cable and use it like a big monitor. Get a wireless board and mouse, you're good to go.

For some reason My Lap top lagged and did not have a great connection even with HDMI I think the Roku helped the picture speed a lot but in a pinch I have watched off TV with lap top before I picked up the Roku

I have to order it now I played hookie and the fights r on too!!

On my Roku2 I had the choice to watch fight library and also it has a Live Icon when the fight comes up tonight you just click on.

For the live events, are you able to access them later or do you have to watch them live?

Does fight pass even upload the recent PPVs?

Back