Fight to make for Dustin and BSD now?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Doostin might get a title shot, deserve it for accepting to fight a young dangerous wolf and beat him

BSD should keep fighting higher ranked opponent because he proved he belong here, like a top 6 or 5

Your thought about it?

How about no?
well he ragdolled dustin in the first round while being on antibiotics with a staph on his forehead

even dustin said it post fight to joe rogan that he got beat up before getting the finish

please come on man, be serious, if he dont belong there nobody does in the division

so let's make the number one fight the number two forever

and the number three fight the number four forever too

well he ragdolled dustin in the first round while being on antibiotics with a staph on his forehead

please come on man, be serious, if he dont belong there nobody does in the division

so let's make the number one fight the number two forever

and the number three fight the number four forever too
Yeah people are talking like he got dominated lol
But in the end he lost the fight so i think should fight Dariush or Hooker

Dustin shouldn't get a title shot, he just got KO'd not long ago and the Oli/Arman fight is right around the corner. BSD is a solid win, I think Dustin needs another win or two before title talks again tho IMO.

BSD was on a solid streak, big fan of his but he should take some time off before coming back. Dude should work more on implementing his kicks better into his game and definitely needs to address his defense.
For matchups, I think he could still get another ranked opponent. However lower ranked dudes make more sense at this stage, like the 10-15 range. BSD getting another top five guy would be a bit much after what just happened.
Someone like Hooker, Turner or Moicano would work

Last edited:
Top 6? Why do you hate him?
Dude needs to start practicing striking defense.

A title shot to someone Justin G KO’d not too long ago?

Seems more like you want to hype Dustin to make your boy (BSD) look better

I think Doostin might get a title shot, deserve it for accepting to fight a young dangerous wolf and beat him

BSD should keep fighting higher ranked opponent because he proved he belong here, like a top 6 or 5

Your thought about it?
BSD? I was not impressed with you performance. You were crippled though. We thank you for pretending to want to want to win with your handicap.

Dustin shouldn't get a title shot, he just got KO'd not long ago and the Oli/Arman fight is right around the corner. BSD is solid win, I think Dustin needs another win or two before title talks again tho IMO.

BSD was on a solid streak, big fan of his but he should take some time off before coming back. Dude should work more on implementing his kicks better into his game and definitely needs to address his defense.
For matchups, I think he could still get another ranked opponent. However lower ranked dudes make more sense at this stage, like the 10-15 range. BSD getting another top five guy would be a bit much after what just happened.
Someone like Hooker, Turner or Moicano would work
Remember this...Dustin is a Lion in the winter and still game. BSD is a Lion on the mat KTFO.

A rematch obviously, we have to clear these damn rank squatters out of the top, they only fight each other and we need to let the new blood clear them out

Maybe if Justin fails to get by max you could argue Dustin should get another crack. But Justin just head kicked Dustin a few months ago. Don’t think he should be getting a shot over gaethje. And this is coming for a dp fan

All I know is I’m not ready for Poirier to retire. He’s still super fun to watch and was in there with a killer. Great fight.

Yeah people are talking like he got dominated lol
But in the end he lost the fight so i think should fight Dariush or Hooker

He got KTFO so he needs to kick back and fight someone around him ranking. Period

Back