Fight to make for Dustin and BSD now?

Wild, you got Gaetjje, Olivera/Arman and Poirier as LW contenders.

Oliveira already laid waste to Poirier a couple years ago you fucking retard.

And Poirier laid waste to Gaethje couple years ago as well. Remind me how the rematch went a few months ago??

Thanks pal.

I think Doostin might get a title shot, deserve it for accepting to fight a young dangerous wolf and beat him

BSD should keep fighting higher ranked opponent because he proved he belong here, like a top 6 or 5

Your thought about it

Obviously not a title shot for Dustin he needs another win he just got knocked out by Justin...

BSD I'd like to see fight like Gamrot or Fiziev.

BSD need to work on his defence, he had very little last night. Going forward throwing hooks and never protecting your face is crazy at this level. He also looked stiff, like he had no speed and explosiveness in his punches, he eventually got clipped. He has talent but last night showed there's levels to this game.

feed one of them paddy pimplett. give dustin a title shot after olives, tsurykan, and justin fight for the belt or give him a fight against one of them for the title shot

To me it looked like bsd was gassing midway through round 2. He has too much muscle and could stand to trim up a bit

I think UFC needs to tell Islam he's fighting in June and his opponent will be known by end of April.

Dustin, Justin, Charles, Arman are all possibilities.

Least likely is Charles.

But really need to wait for 300 to play out to make the best fight decision. I just don't want to delay that fight until like August.

It'd be nice to see Islam defend 2 times the rest of the year.

If Justin loses, Dustin should fight him they are 1-1 and both fights were dope, if Justin beats Max, I wanna see Dustin fight the winner of Charles vs Arman

BSD should get the loser of Charles vs Arman

I think UFC needs to tell Islam he's fighting in June and his opponent will be known by end of April.

Dustin, Justin, Charles, Arman are all possibilities.

Least likely is Charles.

But really need to wait for 300 to play out to make the best fight decision. I just don't want to delay that fight until like August.

It'd be nice to see Islam defend 2 times the rest of the year.

Hate Volk's two fights stopped all legit fights above Volk's weight class.

No slam at all to Volk, he's a great warrior and was a champion to emulate.

Back