Fight will be overturned to NC

Even if it does, it still doesn't erase what truly happened.

No way, The fight ended clean. It was after the fight shit went crazy.

There is simply no precedent to support that. Likely he will be fined and suspended.

No DQ (that is decided in cage) so the only way it will be a NC is if Khabib fails a drug test.

Sorry to burst your bubble but at most he is still 27-0 and they can only strip him depending on how long of a suspension he receives.

Everything that happened after the fight happened AFTER the fight. The result of the fight will stand no matter what punishment is levied upon Khabib.

Why you think Khabib was raging after the fight??? Take this one to the bank.

The fight ended before the altercation so there is nothing to overturn. Khabib beat the shit out of Conor and made him tap.

Why would it be overturned. None of that had a bearing on the fight itself.

The main reason is a point no one is talking about, it looked like after Herb pulled Khabib off Conor he walked back and spit on him. That right there is grounds for a DQ even after the fight is over according to commissions.

Keep dreaming Conor fanboy. Khabib will probably be stripped and suspended but the ac won't make it an NC unless he fails a drug test.

The main reason is a point no one is talking about, it looked like after Herb pulled Khabib off Conor he walked back and spit on him. That right there is grounds for a DQ even after the fight is over according to commissions.
He didnt spit on him. There was another camera angle and he's talking shit to Conor while he's still on the canvas. Salty Conor fans are looking for every way to have Khabib punished for beating Conor's ass.

Didnt bisping walk over and spit on Jorge Rivera, or his corner after their fight? He got in no trouble that I remember , precedent set

a NC would be a travesty.

post-fight drama outside the cage should have ZERO bearing on the clear, decisive outcome of the fight.

Keep dreaming Conor fanboy. Khabib will probably be stripped and suspended but the ac won't make it an NC unless he fails a drug test.

I just call them like I see them. I think Conor is severely overrated, bottom of the top 5 in his divisions. Still exciting fighter. But rewatch the fight knowing Kabib Lesnar is in the ring and everything makes so much more sense. Especially the rage afterwards.

He didnt spit on him. There was another camera angle and he's talking shit to Conor while he's still on the canvas. Salty Conor fans are looking for every way to have Khabib punished for beating Conor's ass.

Who's salty? I'm merely pointing out what I witnessed, I haven't seen the other camera angle yet so if he's just talking shit that's fine.

Didnt bisping walk over and spit on Jorge Rivera, or his corner after their fight? He got in no trouble that I remember , precedent set

Depends on the commission, some may go light others may go hard. I have a feeling NSAC is going to come down hard on Khabib.

He may be stripped because of a long suspension.
BUT
This devastating mauling of Connie Mcmoneh will stay on the records.
Take it to the bank.

Back