Fighter of Interest: Ryan Bader (GIF Heavy)

Eddieg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://mmasucka.com/2018/05/07/fighter-of-interest-ryan-bader/

For this week's iteration of "Fighter of Interest', I try to make the case for Ryan Bader's fantastic career. The story here is how quickly Bader became a force in the sport, and the kind of fighter he has evolved into over the years. Almost every bout described is accompanied by illustrating GIFs, plus some other goodies.

I've only been working this series for a few months now, so all feedback is appreciated. Stay tuned later in the week for UFC 224's Fighter of Interest, Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos.

Here's my favorite GIF from the article.
giphy.gif

Holy fuck, way to bury the lead.

THIS:

bader-asu.jpg

Why do I think he's boring?

He's had boring fights I won't deny that. I hope by laying out his career you'll see he's been awesome the majority of the time.

Holy fuck, way to bury the lead.

HAD to make that the main image. Incredible. Michael Phelps is another to have participated in the "Curtain of Distraction" at ASU.

He's had boring fights I won't deny that. I hope by laying out his career you'll see he's been awesome the majority of the time.

HAD to make that the main image. Incredible. Michael Phelps is another to have participated in the "Curtain of Distraction" at ASU.

That was a good article. I went in thinking one thing, and came out thinking another.

I don't know any higher praise I can give.

Back