Media Fighter quitting during fight on the feet ?

For some reason it really irritates me when a guy gives up or his injured, and the opponent holds their arms out like 'wHy YoU nO f1gHt ANyM0rE??'

I was just thinking that while watching it.... like wtf did Cerrone think he was trying to say? He just kicked him in the head and is asking for a timeout.... would have made more sense to look at the ref and hold out your hands and not the fighter.

Sapp GOAT

lmao Fedor really wanted to win that very badly

It’s been a long time but I think Jeremy Horn had a broken nose and was getting battered by Liddell when he asked the ref to stop it from a standing position

Hard to fight when you can’t breathe

Gaethje vs Cobb

Barry vs Evensen

2yplwnq.gif

Maybe Aoki vs Mckee counts, he wasn't exactly on the ground.

Mauro: “he says he’s been kidnapped, duck taped, and stabbed, so Aioki can’t do anything to him.” The way he tried to escape from the ring, he must have been having a flashback.

This shouldn't count. Don King pulled McCall out of drug rehab for his cocaine addiction to make the rematch with Lewis.

McCall had a legit mental breakdown that started before the opening bell.

He gets a pass that kick landed hard. I’m surprised he didn’t drop.

lol he thought he was dishing out too much punishment. I like the humanity but cage fighting isnt for him.

For the life of me, I still can’t figure out why he doesn’t realize he can’t execute a takedown and tap him out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back