Fighter you expected to make it big in the UFC

Ok, won't be any secret what style I like, but here goes.

I thought Ryan Bader would be ufc lhw champ
I thought Phil Davis would be a contender if not champ
And here's the one I'll probably take the most heat on. I thought Jason Miller would not only beat fishping, but be a top 3-5 contender

Karo Parisyan, Joe Riggs and Melvin Guillard.

Legit thought all three dudes were going to be superstar world champions. I thought Guillard was going to be the Anderson Silva of lightweight. I thought Joe Riggs and Karo Parisyan were going to be epic rivals at welterweight while everyone else would not be able to touch these guys.

CB Dollaway. I lost my shirt betting on that bum.

Karo Parisyan
Todd Duffee
Will Brooks
Brandon Vera
Brandon Thatch

Only Fedor but that fat fuck dana didnt do a deal

Heath Herring. I thought he would roll through Lesnar. Ended up being one of the worst beatings in history.

Kind of an obscure one, but I'm just throwing him out there : Jimmy Hettes. The guy looked incredible, and just slipped into nothingness. Not sure what happened to him exactly. Can't forget him though, he had that fluidity that made him beautiful to watch.

Hatsu Hioki
Travis Browne
Brandon Thatch

For a sec Cody no love looked to be headed that way

Justin Lawrence
Alexander Volkov (I thought he'd be champ. He still has time, but his lack of killer instinct in the Lewis fight really lowered my expectations for him)

Tarec Saffiedine, lit up Marquardt, looked like a really technical striker then went 2-4 in the UFC and has been super inactive.

Kamal Shalorus ws unbeaten and had god tier wrestling that he never used. Then just faded out.

Back