Fighters should be punished for tapping to strikes

Dude yer the worst “troll” I’ve ever seen, 100 percent srs. If u wanna know trolling perfected u shoulda seen anon from the Rogan Board. Especially the early 00’s. That guy ruled.

With the attention being focused on fight fixing lately, I think fighters that tap to strikes should be punished. Tapping to strikes is taking the easy way out and could be looked at as a way to give up too easily.

We have seen this twice with Shogun Rua in recent history, and he is the only fighter in ufc history to tap to strikes on multiple occasions. Not a good look.

You're a dumbass. Troll topic

Dude yer the worst “troll” I’ve ever seen, 100 percent srs. If u wanna know trolling perfected u shoulda seen anon from the Rogan Board. Especially the early 00’s. That guy ruled.
He trolled his way all the way to hanging out with Rogan. Then promptly fucked it all up.

With the attention being focused on fight fixing lately, I think fighters that tap to strikes should be punished. Tapping to strikes is taking the easy way out and could be looked at as a way to give up too easily.

We have seen this twice with Shogun Rua in recent history, and he is the only fighter in ufc history to tap to strikes on multiple occasions. Not a good look.

You are making some terrible threads lately.

Or we can hinder the legitimacy of the sport by continuing to allow guys to tap out as soon as they get hit.

Repeat offenders like shogun need to be investigated.

fucking noobs...go away

There's only one true way to punish those cowards who would tap to strikes. They should be locked in a cage without refs, judges, or a time limit with really fucking tough guys like you.

Lightweight thread

Stop ragging on Shogun. I already told you in the other thread, ONLY GSP IS TO BE RIDICULED FOR TAPPING TO STRIKES! It does not matter that dozens of elite fighters, including former champs, have tapped to strikes, only GSP is guilty. I don;t know why, but those are the rules.

Or we can hinder the legitimacy of the sport by continuing to allow guys to tap out as soon as they get hit.

Repeat offenders like shogun need to be investigated.
Investigated on what evidence? Innocent until proven guilty is the standard. He was never even accused of roids even though he could have done it in PRIDE.

Besides everyone knows that Shogun's most suspect loss is when he tapped to Chael P.

The sport would benefit more if you did not comment on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back