fighters that cheated in a fight

bispingillegalknee_display_image.jpg

I suggest Sonnenderol for future use.

There was a shorts grab and a fense iirc but please o please don't say you think the knee was illegal.

Nah knee was perfectly fine.

Lol at Sonnenderol

I can't recall exactly what fight it was, but josh koscheck faked being poked in the eye. but that was an obvious cheat. where it's hard to be sure someone poked someone in the eye or kicked some nuts on purpose.
Pretty sure it was a knee when he was on the ground he faked that it landed

Pretty much every Gilbert Yvel fight...

nope. Kennedy was holding the wrist and his fingers slid in there for half of one second. Get out of here with that shit.
Lol you can plain as day see Kennedy have his fingers I the glove and holding the glove and bringing him back as he tried to pull away from kennedy. That was the only punch he landed the whole fight too. One of the worst cheating moments on the octagon

or he intentionally sat on a stool forever
The commission told him to stay to wipe him Down. He wasn't just sitting there with ppl telling him to get up and fight. It was one big cluster fuck he took advantage off after being o the receiving end of some dirty ass punches

Hughes being declared the winner when he got choked out by Newton was utter bullshit in my opinion
Had a house full of people watching that fight live. Obviously going for the Canadian as were all Canadian we lost our shit when they just have Hughes the win after getting choked out.

Finger in eye is eye gauge. I m not Conor fan but Medes here was a dirty fighter.

At the time no one talked about an eye gouge but targetting the cut, that pic just makes it look like a gouge.

Anyway targetting a cut doesn't win you best and fairest either.

Frank trigg ignoring he just kneed Matt Hughes in the balls.

Hughes eats it and comes back with a sick rnc

At the time no one talked about an eye gouge but targetting the cut, that pic just makes it look like a gouge.

Anyway targetting a cut doesn't win you best and fairest either.
The news on net were about eye gauiging just write in google mendes eye gauging conor

All in all Medes is a dirty fighter

Cheik "Cup" Kongo repeatedly kneeing CroCop in the nuts was painful to watch. he fucking did it on purpose and not even a point was taken away.
He elbowed Cain in the back of the head on purpose multiple times in their fight

Back