Fighters who have the skills but still lose first or second rounds in world events

He might just be doing it for a hobby. I knew some guys from the gym who are studying to be lawyers and doctors who are pretty talented as well but simply have their heart elsewhere. Understandable really.

He might just be doing it for a hobby. I knew some guys from the gym who are studying to be lawyers and doctors who are pretty talented as well but simply have their heart elsewhere. Understandable really.

He goes to a sporting college which has TaeKwonDo. So he trains like a pro and is very proficient and clean technician

TKD is a joke.

Dont you mean "A Korean martial art, characterised by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques is a display of humour used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously."

"Have you ever noticed how a VERY TALENTED competitor will 'take off' a few rounds that you win before picking up? What, you mean that doesn't happen like that too you guys? Wow, that must mean i have a UNIQUE SITUATION then and there's only one explanation left eh eh am i right?"

There are all kinds of paradoxes I encounter while reading your posts.

Most of spacetime's posts basically boil down too; "have you ever noticed this One Weird Trick by which i might obliquely imply i am a VERY TALENTED combat athlete? PS dad please notice me."

Last edited:
Dont you mean "A Korean martial art, characterised by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques is a display of humour used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously."

Genuine TKD is not just that, TKD is a twisted (by korean fascists) version of TANG SOO DO which is the original art which came from japan and china, todays TKD is even more twisted and made into a sport instead of a martial art. TSD actually is more serious , has Kung fu roots and includes weapons in regular training. Karate techniques are no joke they are used in mma by the champs but need more to be efficient in real fights. TKD is for ballerinas.

Genuine TKD is not just that, TKD is a twisted (by korean fascists) version of TANG SOO DO which is the original art which came from japan and china, todays TKD is even more twisted and made into a sport instead of a martial art. TSD actually is more serious , has Kung fu roots and includes weapons in regular training. Karate techniques are no joke they are used in mma by the champs but need more to be efficient in real fights. TKD is for ballerinas.
True, i actually didnt know any of that. With my comment before i was just poking fun at the way you over analyse things by over explaining "TKD is a joke." but interesting

Back