Fighters who lost so bad they Retired from MMA?

Miesha fought again after Rousey. Casual
Mcgregor didn’t retire because of Khabib he retired because of backstage negotiations with the UFC not going well
Rousey did get retired by Nunes

Rosey was retired how then??

how is the fact that he did not retire irrelevant?
He did retire. Officially. He announced it publically. He just decided to take a comeback fight, 4 years later, most likely for a good payday.

UFC is like 2 years older than I am so I guess I got an excuse lol I was a big WWE fan but I was getting bored of it then stumbled on a highlight of a skinny black man in yellow and black shorts moving like he's out of a movie....the rest is history
and that man...was chris tucker

While Mark Hunt did not retire, he was never the same after losing to Brock.

Shit thread
99 pct pf fighters retire cos they cant win anymore. The opponent doesnt really matter.

False equivalency. Bisping didn’t put a PED fueled beating on a prime GSP en route to one of the most controversial decisions ever. And for the record, I’m a GSP fan and believe that he’s top 3 GOAT. Bisping was a cherry picked sham for GSP to enhance his already solid legacy. It was unecessary, but a total boss move, and it helped free up the log jam in the MW division title picture. MW is fucking stacked with killers like Yoel, Jacare, and Bobby- meanwhile Bisping was holding the belt hostage fighting geriatric Silva and Hendo. GSP bless.
Bisping fought Silva BEFORE he won the belt

22_JohnHathawayUFC114w.jpg

Fucking shredded lol

Looks like an insects thorax.

While Mark Hunt did not retire, he was never the same after losing to Brock.

lol Hunt was 12-10 when he fought Brock.

If you fought Hunt in MMA, by nature of showing up you had at least a 40% chance of winning. Brock didn't change anything about Hunt, although he's now in his mid-40's.

Yes.

Lmfao it was after bloody Pennington
<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, in a boring fight where nothing happened. She wisely realized if she couldn't beat Pennington she wasn't going to be a top fighter anymore.

Reem vs Lesnar.
Lesnar said Reem was just that much better than him.

Shane Carwin. Beat into bloody pulp by Jds and retired even tho he was still top 5

Frank Mir retired Pete Williams.

Or, he retired for a totally different set of reasons than his loss to Frank Mir.

How's that for an answer?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back