Fighters who shut your mouth and made you look like a white belt in Sherdog?

None, because I know better than to be sure any fighter can't possibly beat another. And even if I do feel that way, I for DAMN sure know better than to say it on here!

I really thought Fury would dance around Francis. As a huge fan of Francis, I am extremely happy that he did not and glad for Francis but man, many of us did not see that coming. What a performance
Francis tried to sneaky ko a guy who was there to carry him. He cant last 3 rnds with any top 25 boxer.lets be serious

Maldanado vs Fedor, Bisping vs Rockhold 2, Ngannou vs Lewis, Arlovski vs Bigfoot 2, Arlovski vs Browne, O'Malley vs Yan. In hindsight, of course.

Omalley made me switch with that performance even though he should have lost.

A couple of years ago, a guy named Jimy Hettes was going up against Nam Phan. Nam was the favorite to win, but Jimy ragdolled him and won a shut out.

Before anyone screams bloody murder, Nam Pham was also a fighter. For context.

I was delighted with the result but I thought Usman was going to murder Leon and lost 100 euro on a bet.

Kasushi Sakuraba losing to Nino Schembri at Pride 25. Sakuraba was destroying Schembri (who looked scared) and then BOOOM! Caught Sakuraba with that knee to the face in a clinch.

Rather than listing every gigantic upset that shut everyone up, I'll say Dustin Poirier. I said he'd get whooped by Pettis, Holloway in the rematch, and Conor in their 2nd fight.

Kasushi Sakuraba losing to Nino Schembri at Pride 25. Sakuraba was destroying Schembri (who looked scared) and then BOOOM! Caught Sakuraba with that knee to the face in a clinch.

That was Sakuraba’s own fault though. He gave him zero respect and just kept charging at him throwing all caution to the wind with zero defense.

Too many to name. I’ve called many right and called many wrong. I’m glad to get some wrong, the sport being unpredictable is the best part.

Sterling vs Yan 2 and Sterling vs Cejudo, I rooted for the guy during his come up but had no faith in him once he actually reached the top

That was Sakuraba’s own fault though. He gave him zero respect and just kept charging at him throwing all caution to the wind with zero defense.
357lhue-jpg.gif

Sakuraba are a Better Fighter than Nino he lost because a Illegal Headbutt.

Francis tried to sneaky ko a guy who was there to carry him. He cant last 3 rnds with any top 25 boxer.lets be serious
not sure if YOU are serious? If so you need to sober up.

Sterling vs Yan 2 and Sterling vs Cejudo, I rooted for the guy during his come up but had no faith in him once he actually reached the top
I'll 2nd the Sterling vs Yan 2 (but not the Cejudo)

I was part of the "Strickland has nothing for Izzy except a face to punch" crew.

But, I swore up and down that Stipe had no path to victory over Werdum...and he made it look real easy (and went on to be a great champ). That has to be my worst.

Jarl

img_4528.gif

My Top 10 of Fighrers that I can't believe that can win :

Sean against Adesanya.

israel-adesanya-sean-strickland.gif

Serra vs GSP.

gspserra1.gif

Weidman vs Anderson Silva.

silva-weidman.gif

Islam vs Adriano Martins.

islam-makhachev.gif

Leben vs Wanderley Silva.

ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Brendan vs Cro Cop.

1fgzzq.gif

Big Foot vs Overeem.

silva-knocking-out-overeem-at-UFC-156.gif

Mark Kerr vs Yamamoto.
insta9.gif

Sokoudjou vs Arona.

tumblr_mu2tbkfRk61ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Forrest vs Shogun.
images
[/QUOT
Weidman Silva doesn't count.

Strickland > Izzy and Bisping > Rockhold have to be the two most shocking title wins in recent memory.

I told all my boys that Manhoef was going to lay Lawler out
Then they said go and Manhoef was getting the better of it early and I was feeling good .
Then Manhoef was starting to pick him apart and I was feeling confident
Then Manhoef started kicking him in the legs so hard Lawler’s own foot would go over his own head and I was feeling really smart .
Then Lawler unplugged Manhoef’s vegetable garden with one shot and I felt like a fucking idiot.
I took a lot of abuse that night from my friends and I can’t blame them it was an epic fuckup on my part
In fairness Lawler’s legs were apparently so fucked up that he needed help getting out of his car for weeks afterwards

Reactions: MT7
Back