Fighters who talked the most trash and got destroyed and looked like fools after

“All I ever really notice about her is during the staredowns and during the weigh-in, she likes to have her hand on the outside," Rousey said on the FOX Sports 1 weigh-in show. "So I just wanted to place my hand on the outside. That was it. I could tell she got really frustrated and didn't like that and actually put her fist on my face. I didn't really think that was called for at all. All I wanted to do was have my hand on the outside and it was already frustrating her."

She's the one that put the fist on my face. I didn't touch her. She's the one that touched me and I told her that fake, sweet act -- I can see right through it. I really do. It was all fake. All until now. All that respect, all that everything, all you being sweet. I see right now that it's fake and you're gonna get it on Sunday.”

Roided noticed Holm likes to do something all the time then decided that she also “just wanted to do that”. She’s such a pathetic child. Then called her a fake and everything else. I will always love Holm for what she did for us all

Rockhold before Bisping 2nd fight. The whole press was gold :)

"Bisping.. you're just an average bloke. I'm a fucking samurai. I'm gonna come in silent, undetected, and I'm gonna knock you out... " :D

PAY-Michael-Bisping-of-England.jpg

The only reason you guys are talking about his out of MMA exploits is because he is because he got his ass beat badly in the sport.

Pathetic.

You're obsessing about another man because you are jealous.

Pathetic.

We don't know what he's like in real life. If he was playing a character to sell more ppv's than he deserves the backlash because that's the price of talking trash to make money and getting humiliated after. Get off his dick already it's disgusting.
Nailed it. If he is lame enough to play a douchbag shit talking money hungry idiot, then thats who he is........

This is way to logical and difficult for posters to understand.

They really think Conor acts like his persona in real life when interacting with family and fans

Joanna's "boogie woman" thing is the only correct answer

Yea, I remember reading an Aldo interview in which he said Conor was actually nice, pleasant, and kind of quiet when there were no cameras around.

Rockhold before Bisping 2nd fight. The whole press was gold :)

"Bisping.. you're just an average bloke. I'm a fucking samurai. I'm gonna come in silent, undetected, and I'm gonna knock you out... " :D

PAY-Michael-Bisping-of-England.jpg

Lol Bisping killed him at that presser , so glad he knocked out Rockhold

The once-ever #1 superior athlete of all time in the history of mankind and the human race disagrees.

1plOXZ5.jpg

Fighters have said he is like a different person off camera! Fighters have said back stage he will just stand there staring at a wall. This is called getting into character! Even aldo mentioned he is a different person off camera.

Why is he gonna sit there and take the piss out of someone for no monetary gain. If anything this just says he has a stronger moral compass. You can't say "Oh he only talks shit when the cameras are on because he's afraid" it makes no sense seeing as though he has to get locked into a cage with these people anyway. Money changed him no doubt, but he's not the scumbag everyone's making him out to be and he deserves more respect imo for delivering some of the most memorable moments in the octagon in recent years.

Penn probably had to eat the most crow. Conor vs Floyd/Nate/Khabib or Chael vs Anderson probably talked the most shit

Back