Fighters with the top 5 / top 10 hottest wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
that may be true but I still remember watching one of the fight promos and seeing this come to the screen

abi8ua.jpg

if someone was recording my face at the time I could of been the face to this legendary meme <Huh2>

5GkpwUT.gif

That strikes me as an odd rationale. In a context in which men routinely die in wars, it seems like monogamy would be a good strategy to minimise the number of widows. Polygamy could do the trick if a single woman were allowed to take several husbands, but the reverse would be counterproductive.

That made me think for a moment too, but I think he was saying that since women were left widowed, other men were allowed to marry them to make up for it. After all, if you're rich enough to support multiple wives, you're probably not the one fighting.

Last edited:
Vitor belfort wife was 3 times a playmate. As Hot as a woman can be. Look for "Joana prado" playboy pics in google and enjoy a good one.

That made me think for a moment too, but I think he was saying that since women were left widowed, other men were allowed to marry them to make up for it. After all, if you're rich enough to support multiple wives, you're probably not the one fighting.

But most societies and creeds that enforce monogamy allow widows to remarry. What is the added benefit of allowing them to become somebody's nth wife, as opposed to his only one?
Maybe it makes sense in a situation in which the male population is severely depleted.

That strikes me as an odd rationale. In a context in which men routinely die in wars, it seems like monogamy would be a good strategy to minimise the number of widows. Polygamy could do the trick if a single woman were allowed to take several husbands, but the reverse would be counterproductive.

How is it an odd rationale? It's not like women went out and got jobs back then. A woman's husband dies, there's no one to look after her, so another man marries her. How would a woman getting multiple husbands work if there was a shortage of men?

From what i've been told (by both black women and men), black women view the men as "dogs" (aka premicious, aggressive) and the dudes view the women as "bad attitude, nagging, and always trying to talk down to me like there my mom".

Yeah, women do it all the time.

It's no secret that people select mates in part for traits they want to pass on to their descendants. However, a lot of studies show that such traits are closely tied to attractiveness--i.e., the traits that are considered attractive are precisely those that favour childbearing and producing fit, healthy offspring. That's why the suggestion that some women will be chosen more often than equally attractive alternatives puzzled me. I wanted to know what the X factor was and why it can't be subsumed under "attractiveness."

CoGar’s wife is kinda a bimbo to me anyhow

platinum princess has a body fit for the gods

PVZ is the jewel of bellator

Ken Flo’s wife is skinny like him, they must need bandages during the act so they don’t bleed out.

It's no secret that people select mates in part for traits they want to pass on to their descendants. However, a lot of studies show that such traits are closely tied to attractiveness--i.e., the traits that are considered attractive are precisely those that favour childbearing and producing fit, healthy offspring. That's why the suggestion that some women will be chosen more often than equally attractive alternatives puzzled me. I wanted to know what the X factor was and why it can't be subsumed under "attractiveness."
The fear of cheating I would assume. Women are also attracted to men that will not stray away.

The fear of cheating I would assume. Women are also attracted to men that will not stray away.

It makes perfect sense to me to choose a good-looking, faithful woman over one who is only good-looking. The further question would be why women of a certain group would be considered more faithful than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back