Fighters you wish had more power

Matt Hughes. For as jacked as he was I don’t think he ever had a KO with his hands.

Had some great slams though.

I know you're talking more about one shot ko power but Matt Hughes has more ko/tko than Chuck Liddell. He actually has more ko/tko than he does submissions. Not saying by you but Hughes is really underrated by the newer fans here

None.

You get what God gives ya.
Nothing more.
unless you take steroids, then you get more

That's the puzzle. How do you figure out how to win with what you got?

Cruz had NO POWER. None. And he figures out how to get the strap and defend it and until he got old he really barely even got hit. He solved the puzzle.

Max and Bisping had/developed crazy cardio and used it. They trade power for stamina and pace. Thats a fair deal. Energy can not be created or destroyed, even trades only.

Frankie too. Even Prime Nick Diaz to a certain extent.

Some of my favorite fighters are guys that had no one shot kill power so they adapted and showed their heart and dedication.
Why would I want to trade them as they were?
This.

I know you're talking more about one shot ko power but Matt Hughes has more ko/tko than Chuck Liddell. He actually has more ko/tko than he does submissions. Not saying by you but Hughes is really underrated by the newer fans here

Criminally underrated on Sherdog. I think this is so because obviously GSP followed him as champ and had an even better run, and he had some bad behavior prior to his accident likely caused by CTE.

He is an all time great and one of the most exciting fighters I’ve ever watched.

Yes I’m talking KO power this his hands. He had everything else.

Criminally underrated on Sherdog. I think this is so because obviously GSP followed him as champ and had an even better run, and he had some bad behavior prior to his accident likely caused by CTE.

He is an all time great and one of the most exciting fighters I’ve ever watched.

Yes I’m talking KO power this his hands. He had everything else.

Yea, GSP coming right behind him definitely had a lot to do with it. Hughes in his prime was awesome to watch. It was crazy to me reading how dismissal people on here were of his career, i still think he's the second or third best ww ever.

Yea, GSP coming right behind him definitely had a lot to do with it. Hughes in his prime was awesome to watch. It was crazy to me reading how dismissal people on here were of his career, i still think he's the second or third best ww ever.
Yeah for sure second or third and I would argue he was the most entertaining WW of all time. He has so many great moments, but the Trigg fight where he got kneed in the nuts, mounted, back taken, just to get up and slam Trigg and eventually finish with an RnC all in the same round is one of the most entertaining rounds in MMA history.

GEP is the best WW ever. Top 5 best fighter ever.

My GOAT list is 1. Silva 2. Jones 3. Fedor 4. GSP 5. Aldo

It's hard to excuse PEDs and blatant roids.

I think GSP but getting punchedout by a LW a foot shorter plus tapping to strikes, Ducking Anderson and then fighting Bisping with one eye, ducking Hendrix and fleeing the sport after highway robbery etc.

It leaves room for a next Gen star.

Jairzinho Rozenstruik.

nn.gif

Francis is pretty sloppy. Crazy power but sloppy AF windmill arm punching.

Chael Sonnen with more power and better sub defense IQ

He cut sick PROMOS. horrible power and the biggest silver medalist in the sport. I think it was a mental block Imo but I don't know.I think sport psychologist could have helped assuming they weren't a cuck demonizing men or masculinity like the APA.

Shael was fearless. Ducked nobody. What he didto Jones toe was gross.

Francis is pretty sloppy. Crazy power but sloppy AF windmill arm punching.

I know but the guy has a chin made of pure steel, and every one of his punches can cause CTE lol
Nobody wants to stand up with that guy, other than Gane who is pretty much unkillable by medical standard

I know but the guy has a chin made of pure steel, and every one of his punches can cause CTE lol
Nobody wants to stand up with that guy, other than Gane who is pretty much unkillable by medical standard

Stipe rocked him. A flurry will put him away. I think to stop him, gnp is ideal, and body shots. It will setup the head shots.

Stipe rocked him then went flat footed to trade. Bad idea.

I remember everyone obsessing over this for months after it happened. He was never THAT sloppy before or after that.

Similar to Wilder, they both got insane KO power and chins. Wider got stopped in fury 3 after three knock downs. Insane heart.

I think if Francis stood with Cyril he will get knocked out. That's why he was shooting for his life.

Back