Fighting Games Discussion

I never went to events but i played a lot of smash with friends growing up as well so i enjoy it

RamlethalValentineWins.jpg

Just discovered Ramlethal and now want to play Guilty Gear

RamlethalValentineWins.jpg

Just discovered Ramlethal and now want to play Guilty Gear

That character is annoying af. But then again so are most of the characters in the game lol.

Haven't played in a while but stopped by a local last night. Only one other guy was there and I won. It's hard to keep playing fighting games when there's other games out and have stuff to do but man Strive is so fun and good. The competitive scene is really healthy too. I hope it sticks around as a main title- and I think it's possible as long as ArcSys doesn't royally fuck things up.

Wow! SNK Boss Syndrome is back! This is the best fighting game trailer I've seen in a while.

This was a really pleasant surprise. I honestly would've prefered a "normal" Rugal like the '98 version because I like the running press as a regular special move and not just a super, but this still makes me really happy. Can't wait to try him out.

I like the move set and that intro to the fight

I've been playing so much KOF lately but Testament might bring me back more into GG. Most interesting dlc character moveset for me by far.

Wow! SNK Boss Syndrome is back! This is the best fighting game trailer I've seen in a while.

The fact that SNK is dropping Rugal, a HEAVILY requested return character (maybe the most requested besides Kim), for free, is a big message to other FGs. Shattering All Expectations.

The fact that SNK is dropping Rugal, a HEAVILY requested return character (maybe the most requested besides Kim), for free, is a big message to other FGs. Shattering All Expectations.

It's weird. This is the first time that Kim hasn't been playable in a KOF game unless you count one of those Maximum Impact games.

Anyway, maybe they'll add other characters to the boss mode like Goenitz, Krizalid, Shion, etc.

Hopefully this is the start of many future collaborations:

They need to release this game for PC yesterday. SEGA always making us wait years for PC ports, so frustrating.

Back