Fighting Games Discussion

Phenom looking like the best in group a so far

Anyone else catch that Master Crimson vs DCQ? First time seeing a Sim go so hard. Insane. I'm hoping Nuckledu takes the Capcom Cup.

Snake eyez time for you guys who were waiting

Pretty sure he's through now, 4/5. looking incredible solid so far.
I'm kinda shocked Angry Bird is 0-2 so far, but also kinda not because of how ridiculous that group is. I love EndingWalker but he ain't making it out of that group lol especially with Ryu

Snake Eyez didnt even bother preparing for Capcom Cup outside of streaming ranked matches. Dudes afraid his ego would take a hit of he tried and failed.

saw a few matches over the past few days, edge of seat stuff. Going to catch the top16 on sunday. it's gon be great!

in the Ed preview version of the game, Jamie can drink after a forward through, that's huge.

saw a few matches over the past few days, edge of seat stuff. Going to catch the top16 on sunday. it's gon be great!

in the Ed preview version of the game, Jamie can drink after a forward through, that's huge.
Nah, the fact he keeps 2 drinks between rounds is big. That means he keeps his dive kick. They should just scrap that fucking mechanic altogether and make him a good character IMO.

Nah, the fact he keeps 2 drinks between rounds is big. That means he keeps his dive kick. They should just scrap that fucking mechanic altogether and make him a good character IMO.
I think they can definitely make the drink mechanic work. Kinda like how G's presidential levels worked in SF5.

Snake Eyez didnt even bother preparing for Capcom Cup outside of streaming ranked matches. Dudes afraid his ego would take a hit of he tried and failed.

I never saw him go on long sets with great players but I don't know if the reason is his ego. He doesn't have a sponsor and plays a very weak character. I think that's why.

Hopefully Gief is buffed after the capcom cup, maybe then he will play on more tournaments.

I never saw him go on long sets with great players but I don't know if the reason is his ego. He doesn't have a sponsor and plays a very weak character. I think that's why.

Hopefully Gief is buffed after the capcom cup, maybe then he will play on more tournaments.
Hopefully he doesnt qualify and shit up a pool again.

There are so many other players who would have tried to win the fucking thing.

I was really good at playing Virtua Fighter 2 in the arcade and on my Sega Saturn.
Would go to a specific bowling alley with my friend to play the game.
If there was a que for the game people needed to get ready to get fucked up (virtually of course).
Jackie was my favorite fighter but I could smoke people with the drunken master guy or even the wrestling guys.
I never figured out how to play the Kung Fu dude.
Game was deep and simple.
You could change Jackies stance so his attacks were coming from looking over his shoulder!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back