Fights that would have went the other way if they were streetfights?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll start. Khabib vs Conor. If Conor wasn't limited by rules, he'd knee Khabib's head into oblivion over and over again. I don't think he'd be the same after three of these.

mcgregor_illegal_knee_vs_khabib_nurmagomedov-768x432.jpg

Right....

If Khabib wasn't limited by rules he would have head stomped McGregor before he had a chance to knee.

"Please don't kill me."

tenor.gif

Khabib is lucky its not a streetright,the bell saved him from some crazy triangle setup by Conor

Is this Dana White ....or somebody else?
Andre-Agassi_web.jpg

...Yes its Andre Agassi

I'll start. Khabib vs Conor. If Conor wasn't limited by rules, he'd knee Khabib's head into oblivion over and over again. I don't think he'd be the same after three of these.

Conor would have been stabbed to death if it was a street fight.
maxresdefault.jpg

Silva vs Bisping

Bisping was rendered unconscious and was unable to continue. In a street fight he has no chance against 42 year old Spider

31A17E6700000578-3467521-image-a-57_1456617248145.jpg

Has it come to this?? Hypothetical “Street fights” are the only way Conor’s fans can enjoy a “win” from him now? Lmao

Have it guys. You deserve a win. Enjoy :)

Silva vs Bisping

Bisping was rendered unconscious and was unable to continue. In a street fight he has no chance against 42 year old Spider

31A17E6700000578-3467521-image-a-57_1456617248145.jpg
Silva should have looked on the canvas...its saying it right infront of him..
Finish the fight!

Here's another:
BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Warley would have his back shattered on the concrete and that choke would be released.. he'd be on his back crippled with a young lion on top..

Has it come to this?? Hypothetical “Street fights” are the only way Conor’s fans can enjoy a “win” from him now? Lmao

Have it guys. You deserve a win. Enjoy :)

That’s not true. Conor has many recent wins over women and fans.

Gary Goodridge vs the sacrifice
And I think Kalib Starnes really would of had a chance to show us what he had In the cardio department for the Quarry fight

nick diaz via homies. any fight.....pick one

You can't really know what these guys would do in a real street fight. Are we talking barehanded? One big thing is headbutts and kicks to the head of a grounded opponent. If somebody grabs me from behind I bash the back of my head into their face, can't really do that in mma tho, would also be much harder to land on somebody that is wise to it.

Conor vs Diaz 2.
Yup, with no time limits and Conor on the mat at the end of 5, that fight would definitely not have ended with Conor walking away victorious.

Jon Jones vs Matt Hammill

Street fight Khabib vs Conor.

Khabib and Conor square off, both with knives in their pockets and a number of friends around them, similarly armed. Possibly (depending on whether the fight occurs in America or not) at least one guy on each side has a gun, perhaps more. After first insults and then some shoving punches are thrown between Khabib and Conor. Very quickly their friends join in, creating a general brawl. A few friends run off at this point, and someone calls the cops. At some point someone gets either mad or desperate enough to pull out a knife, and pretty soon everyone's got their knives out.

This is the point where guns come out if any are available. If there are guns everything breaks up after the first shots, as everyone gets out of there as quickly as possible, either to avoid being shot or to avoid the police. If no guns come out they're still brawling when the police arrive. Depending on how mad everyone is, they may or may not continue fighting when the police try to break them up.

Anyone who's ever bounced has seen this happen many times. In fact, you only have to watch the aftermath of their UFC fight to know it'd instantly turn into a brawl, and street brawls almost inevitably result in weapons coming out.

If Tim Kennedy wasnt limited by the rules, he'd kill everyone via special forces magic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back