Fights u liked and didn’t care who won

It's funny you mentioned Hunt vs Bigfoot 1 ts, because that's the ONLY one I could think of. It was like two giants fighting to the end, I was literally off my seat during the 2nd half of the rest of the fight. That's my pick
I’m making a list of some of these suggestions and gona rewatch them. This was an insane fight tho

That'd be a very rare occasion for me, I pretty much always have a favorite. Khabib vs McGregor would actually be a good example for a fight where I felt like I'd be 100% fine and happy with either result. Khabib vs Tony could be another one of those, hoping it will happen and become a classic.

The most exciting and most popular example would probably be Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald 2 from UFC 189. I kept switching between sides during the action until between rounds 4 and 5 I just said screw it, whoever finishes the other this next round is the deserving victor and I'm fine with it.

Then there are fights where I would've been fine either way but didn't like, best example probably being Anderson Silva vs Demian Maia.

Pretty much every LHW since Chuck and Rampage left except Hendo fights.

I’m making a list of some of these suggestions and gona rewatch them. This was an insane fight tho

I still stand by it that was the best hw fight of all time. Hunt's bleach blonde hair had turned red and Bigfoot was like the walking incarnate of an Easter Island stone head.. Just an awesome fight.

Any good fight where Fedor or Shogun are not involved.

Conor vs Nate 1.

Love to see either guy lose.

As a J-Lau fan. Both his fights with Miller .Those fights were satisfying enough to not care who took them.

Every fight i liked very much was the fight where i cared about one fighter or another.

Well there are some exceptions, but very few.

Nate-Conor 2. Aldo-mendes 2, rory mac-lawler 2,Doo Ho -swanson

Mir vs. Nog. Just wanted to see who would win on the ground

I seen a comment about how good Whittaker v Romero was and they didn’t care who won. Got me thinking about what over fights were like that. My obvious 2 are
Hunt vs bigfoot 1
Hendo vs shogun 1
Any others?

Aldo vs Max

Max vs Aldo

Love them both, Aldo has entertained since WEC days and never resorted to shit behavior..... Max always scraps and had gotten better every fight until he ran into Aldo.... Then Max showed that his is a champion....

Back