Final call - Jones vs Gane predictions?

I think Jones by decision, buuuuuuut my Tap card says Gane by decision. I needed some underdogs and Gane seems as good a candidate as any.

I think whatever the result, in hindsight it will all look so obvious. Barring Gane by submission.

Mind says Gane but gut tells me Jones will get it done somehow.

I think either way it will be a close fight going to decision.

Tepid kickboxing match, Gane by split decision.

Can’t bet against Jones.

Jon by stoppage via cut or eye injury.

Jones oblique kicks Ganes knee backward

Gane coming from kickboxing will find a way to deal with those oblique kicks.

So i will learn something tonite.

If Gane is going to counter it by footwork, or by coming with huge combination reading into Jon's kick. I don't know.

All Gane shots are close to powershots, cause of his weight. If he conects cleanly, which his footwork and skill alows him to ...

After all promotion being going on ), Gane just kinda should know, he should not leave it to the judges if he can.

He will have plenty of time though .

Reactions: HHJ
I see a finish in this fight.

Jones by sub or gnp i side three rounds or Gane by TKO or KO anytime in the fight.

Because of the takedown-threat I will have to give a slight edge to Jones. But if Gane can handle that I see him piecing Jones up to a stoppage. Especially if Jones shows up slow and sluggish, then he will get mauled. If Jones speed and stamina competes with Gane's, Jones takedown and creative striking will be there and likely also the win.

Rooting for Gane but with a gun to my head Jones by RD:2 SUB.

Jon Jones wins by TKO Round 3

I think Gane will have some type of leg injury and it will impede him during the match and Jones takes him down for a ground n pound victory.

Gane's ring craft looked pretty bad in his last fight which was an oddity.

Gane's wrestling defence looked quite shaky against Francis but I think that's more to do with the fact he didn't really prepare for grappling. Pretty similar to Volkan vs Reyes.

Pretty much my only question marks for Gane along with if he kicks get caught. I'm going with Gane but I can see some faults.

It is extremely hard to move up in weight and win. The natural heavy weight wins very easily tomorrow.

So hard to predict.

Gun to my head, Gane by decision or TKO.

Until Jones actually loses, he's the favorite. There are a lot of reasons to doubt him, but my call is Jones.

Same as Volk vs Islam
Jones wins 4 rounds and casuals will cry for 2 weeks calling it a robbery because Gane did more 'damage'

Back