PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

is it actually coming to PC? I am loping my way through the first one because I'm not too enthusiastic about not being able to play the follow-up. I don't have enough incentive to buy a PS5 for one game and with those price tags too. I feel like conforming with those prices will destroy the economy. Graphics may be getting better but the tech used to make them is becoming easier, faster and more accessible. It is just not justified.
It will, probably take a year minimum though.

I've just arrived at Chapter 12 with still plenty to do on the world map on about 67 hours playtime. Game is hooge

Worst part of the game thus far is definitely in Chapter 11. There's a minigame in there which is so fucking bad it made me want to throw the controller through the screen. Only the first real gripe I've had with the game just far but of course it was always coming as no game will be 100% perfect. It's still at least a 9.5/10 for me.

Just sort of been pushing through the story for now and not worrying about anything else. I do some QB matches here and there. On Chapter 9 now. When I'm done with 9 I'll probably go back and finish all the quest.

Just sort of been pushing through the story for now and not worrying about anything else. I do some QB matches here and there. On Chapter 9 now. When I'm done with 9 I'll probably go back and finish all the quest.
What did you think of the Gold Saucer? My favorite mini game had to be the Star fighter one and the coliseum

What did you think of the Gold Saucer? My favorite mini game had to be the Star fighter one and the coliseum

Whole city was awesome. There are so many minigames in this game it's pretty incredible how quickly they've made this game. Star Fighter was awesome but it's hard as hell. Nothing has topped QB for me so far.

Whole city was awesome. There are so many minigames in this game it's pretty incredible how quickly they've made this game. Star Fighter was awesome but it's hard as hell. Nothing has topped QB for me so far.
I’m a mixed bag when it comes to QB. Sometimes I love it other times it’s so frustrating I hate it lol. Mary in the Dustbowl I could not beat but I beat the other 2 no problem lol

Been super busy and haven't been able to put as much time into this as I wanted. Just finished up the grasslands area of all the side content before I move on. Getting ready to go out of town for work so not going to get much play time coming up and it's killing me.

Been super busy and haven't been able to put as much time into this as I wanted. Just finished up the grasslands area of all the side content before I move on. Getting ready to go out of town for work so not going to get much play time coming up and it's killing me.
no worries, you wouldn’t be able to finish it quickly anyway. I’m going for completionist and being a hardcore ff7 fan having planned days off from work I thought I would’ve finished it by now.

nope. I’m at 80 hours playtime and still have 2,5 chapter to go.

After trying my hardest to court Tifa all game long I arrived at the
Gold Saucer date and fucking got Barret. <mma1>

Guessed I was too much of a bro. I did have him in my party almost always so I guess I got what I deserved lmao

From what I understand, both FF7R games have been HUGE sellers for both Sony & Square. It makes me wonder if they're thinking of possibly extending it to a 4th, or even 5th game...

...OR a Final Fantasy 7 sequel?

Like FFX-2?

As for the possibility of FF7R games not being Sony Exclusives, stranger things have happened, but I wouldn't bet on it.

After trying my hardest to court Tifa all game long I arrived at the
Gold Saucer date and fucking got Barret. <mma1>

Guessed I was too much of a bro. I did have him in my party almost always so I guess I got what I deserved lmao
Better than me:
I got Red XIII

From what I understand, both FF7R games have been HUGE sellers for both Sony & Square. It makes me wonder if they're thinking of possibly extending it to a 4th, or even 5th game...

Like FFX-2?

As for the possibility of FF7R games not being Sony Exclusives, stranger things have happened, but I wouldn't bet on it.

A) The plan was always 3

B) These are a weird sequel to the original - There's now upto 3 timelines that these games run off and the fact they want to connect it to Advent Children in the end as well as connecting to the other previous games in the FF7 "universe" is gonna be either interesting or a mess (haven't got far enough in Rebirth yet to see if anything changes so that's on me if something has changed and I haven't gotten to it yet)

Like FFX-2?

I don't see them changing the plan of 3 games.

Sequels is their best option if they want to stay in that world but I see them moving on to do the same with other FF games. I think FF9 or 6 are the next best options for a remake.

I don't see them changing the plan of 3 games.

Sequels is their best option if they want to stay in that world but I see them moving on to do the same with other FF games. I think FF9 or 6 are the next best options for a remake.
I second remaking FF6 . Gimme them Moogle and Locke and Shadow lol

Back