Final prediction - What is the UFC 300 main event?

What is the UFC 300 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could be. But does Pantoja have enough star power to headline a Brazil card?

Surely they keep pereira for 301
I think any Brazilian champ has the power to sell out a Brazil card.

Anywhere that only gets one card a year sells out no matter how bad the card is.

Conor vs Diaz 185

Anything but Leon vs. Belal. I'd rather stick with Gaethje vs. Max.

Anything but Leon vs. Belal. I'd rather stick with Gaethje vs. Max.
Bout order doesn’t really matter.

I’d rather have both, than just one.

Also if belal/Leon main event, you can turn the TV off after max and gaethje, rather than have to sit through it waiting for max and gaethje

Bout order doesn’t really matter.

I’d rather have both, than just one.

Also if belal/Leon main event, you can turn the TV off after max and gaethje, rather than have to sit through it waiting for max and gaethje
I'd rather never watch Leon/Belal if I'm being honest. Nothing about that sounds entertaining

I'd rather never watch Leon/Belal if I'm being honest. Nothing about that sounds entertaining
Gets it out of the way sooner rather than later, then we can watch real fights.

Also, they may properly go for it due to the lack of hype surrounding the match up

Gets it out of the way sooner rather than later, then we can watch real fights.

Also, they may properly go for it due to the lack of hype surrounding the match up
It would make sense for the UFC to hide it on a stacked card because they have to realize a standard PPV headlined by this fight does horrific numbers.

I can’t imagine Dana would have made a big song and dance about it if it was Belal v Edwards all along. He will have seen the backlash and backtracked on that idea if it ever was the plan.

DDP v Izzy is my prediction though. Which isn’t the worst outcome at all. It’s got a bit of a rivalry and Adesanya is one of the few star names the UFC have right now. Only Jones or Conor are probably more known by the casuals that the ufc will be hoping to draw in for the big supercard image they’re going for.

I’d love if it’s something wild though like a Khabib return or something equally nuts. Or at the very least a return of someone from the retirement pages (albeit perhaps not as the main event) in the same shock factor way we had when Lesnar returnEd.

If they convince Leon Edwards to fight more than once every ~10 months I'll be shocked.

Colby "Chaos" Covington vs Ian Machado Garry for the press conference

I’m down for a spectacle freak show fight. Edward’s vs Muhammad needs to main event at a different card.

its belal/leon
Theyve been waiting so long to get Izzy vs w/e
or Khamzat vs w/e.
Cant get it so they go for the smaller fight, even if it is for the belt.

Back