Final Space premiers February 26th on TBS - New science fiction animated series

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Final Space
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Final Space is an upcoming American adult animated science fiction television series created by indie internet filmmaker Olan Rogers with David Sacks serving as showrunner. The series involves an astronaut named Gary Space and his alien friend, Mooncake, and focuses on their adventures as they try to solve the mystery of “Final Space”.​

The series will premiere on February 26, 2018.[1]​

I need something to fill the Rick & Morty sized hole in my heart. This ain't that, but at least it's something. Also, the main characters of Final Space were teased in an episode of R & M.
Cautiously optimistic.

No interest at all?

I think this is going to be fun.

Unfortunately once I stopped watching Conan, I haven't really gone back to watch any of their series'. I enjoyed them too, but "Out of sight, out of mind"

@Loiosh

Just finished the first three episodes. This series kicks ass.

Anyone who is a Rick and Morty fan should have no problem watching this show.

Did you see the very rough clip that started the whole shebang?

Gonna check out the rest of his animation now. He says he’s got 5 seasons of material to work with. God I hope TBS doesn’t fuck this up.

@Madmick you checking this out or what?

I was gonna watch this on-demand the other day. Ironically, I watched the trailer beforehand, and it made me not wanna watch it. I think it was just a bad trailer. May give it a go still.

I recommend “tarantula” on tbs as a funny show to watch. They had all the episodes on an early premiere thing on comcast last month and I binged em all in 2 days. I enjoyed it.

I’m checking out this guys YT channel right now. He’s got potential that’s for sure. Just needs some seasoning. Check out this Star Wars sketch he did. The guy playing Red is the voice of Avocatto.

Fuck! This dude could legit have two cartoons on Network right now if he wanted!

Final Space
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Final Space is an upcoming American adult animated science fiction television series created by indie internet filmmaker Olan Rogers with David Sacks serving as showrunner. The series involves an astronaut named Gary Space and his alien friend, Mooncake, and focuses on their adventures as they try to solve the mystery of “Final Space”.​

The series will premiere on February 26, 2018.[1]​

I need something to fill the Rick & Morty sized hole in my heart. This ain't that, but at least it's something. Also, the main characters of Final Space were teased in an episode of R & M.
Cautiously optimistic.

pilot had potential though the voice acting of the bad guys needs some work

pilot had potential though the voice acting of the bad guys needs some work

Hard to believe it’s David Tennant of Dr. Who fame.

I enjoyed that, definitely would watch the series if they ever produce it.

It’s funny how that cartoon was spawned from one of his Skits he did about MMORPG’s.

I’m just happy I got something else to fill in for Star Wars Rebels after tonight.

so i've been watching this show recently and i'm digging it a lot.

i like the color palette, music and continuing story from episode to episode.
the pacing and story telling is well done and the characters are enjoyable.

it's up to four episodes. would def. recommend.

Just binged on Netflix. Was fun

Avocado, noooooooooooooo

Sooo.. anybody saw this one??

I'm about to watch the Season 2 finale.

This show has been pretty awesome. There is a lot of cringey moments but also some deep shit there.

I'm really enjoying it.

Back