Finally, A Boxing Staredown To Rival Wanderlei/Cro Cop

Not seeing it. That shitty old video quality doesn't help. Cro Cop & Wanderlei's staredown in PRIDE was actually intense. You could cut the tension with a knife.
Vg1U4X.gif

Pride FC is the best. shame it was a bit before my time but i still count it as my favorite combat sports organization ever. nothing beats those fights.

on topic, i liked the staredown between Joe Smith and Beterbiev. just no nonsense, stoic, 'we're gonna do this shit' energy

Pride FC is the best. shame it was a bit before my time but i still count it as my favorite combat sports organization ever. nothing beats those fights.

on topic, i liked the staredown between Joe Smith and Beterbiev. just no nonsense, stoic, 'we're gonna do this shit' energy
PRIDE was before your time? You must not be very old then. They put on lots of great fights. Big events. I used to watch them with my friends. Most of my friends that are boxing fans also followed the org back then.

PRIDE was before your time? You must not be very old then. They put on lots of great fights. Big events. I used to watch them with my friends. Most of my friends that are boxing fans also followed the org back then.
Pride is pretty old. You can be an MMA fan well within your 30s and still not have seen PRIDE. PRIDE folded when I made my account on here and it's one of the older ones.

Pride is pretty old. You can be an MMA fan well within your 30s and still not have seen PRIDE. PRIDE folded when I made my account on here and it's one of the older ones.
PRIDE started in the late 90s. It's not that old. Remember the boxing forum demographic is older folks. Many of the regs around here are in our 40s & 50s (I'm mid 40s).

It was before I got into MMA, yeah. I'm not younger than Pride FC, just to clarify. I'm 36, I got into MMA around 2010-2011 so it was just a few years after it folded.

Back