Finance minister to asylum seekers: Don't come to Sweden

id wager the debt is so low because funds that would otherwise go to other peojects have gone to feeding and housing refugees.

low debt is not always good. think outside the box, why do you the finance minister has suddenly turned on her own policies.
What?

"On the whole, these projects were a failure. The attempt to tame the wild creatures, for instance, broke down almost immediately. They continued to behave very much as before, and when treated with generosity, simply took advantage of it."

- George Orwell; Animal Farm

<{Joewithit}>

Remove this.

<{Joewithit}>

Remove this.
DNKO2qWV4AAX5vv.jpg

the "finance minister" just spelled it out for you. they arent getting loans to pay for their little darlings because they have already blown through the funds allocated for the asylum seekers.

my phone is acying up so i will keep it short. i have read about the financial strain sweden faces and how its driving them towards bankruptcy.

Last edited:
Her statement does nothing to substantiate your claim. And why did you put quotation marks around finance minister lol

everything she has said substantiates my claim. do you think theres an endless supply of money ?

A finance minister making those statements should set off alarm bells.

Sweden, in its bleeding heart nuttiness, is an interesting litmus test for the efficacy of the migrant/immigrant/refugee agenda.

Government debt lowest in 40 years and GDP growth doubled the expectations, at 4%.

so ive been doing some reading on the subject at hand. that increase is because spending was increased to accommodate all those refugees.

that is fake growth. it is unsustainable and only a fool would argue such a disastrous plan will be beneficial long-term.

do these arrogant fucking morons believe their nation of 10 million can replicate china.

if sweden is the new china why is their debt so low. dont tell me they have been spending their gold reserves...

Last edited:
so ive been doing some reading on the subject at hand. that increase is because spending was increased to accommodate all those refugees.

that is fake growth. it is unsustainable and only a fool would argue such a disastrous plan will be beneficial long-term.

do these arrogant fucking morons believe their nation of 10 million can replicate china.

if sweden is the new china why is their debt so low. dont tell me they have been spending their gold reserves...
source

just google it although you shouldnt need too as the truth is so blindingly obvious.

can you handle the truth ?

every so often governments dump money into the economy to stimulate growth. its a short term solution not a long term one and not something that is sustainable.

thats all sweden has done. the fact that debt is so low tells me they are forced to empty the coffers as opposed to getting a loan. surely a AAA nation like sweden can easily get credit.

Last edited:
What ever happened to studying the effects on over population, economic strain, numbers of seats in school, number of jobs.

Problem with liberals is they bypass these areas because they are lead by their emotions.

Probably the sickest bunch you will ever come across. High and mighty people who think they are helping when they are doing more damage then good.
It's like they are half retarded

just google it although you shouldnt need too as the truth is so blindingly obvious.

can you handle the truth ?

every so often governments dump money into the economy to stimulate growth. its a short term solution not a long term one and not something that is sustainable.

thats all sweden has done. the fact that debt is so low tells me they are forced to empty the coffers as opposed to getting a loan. surely a AAA nation like sweden can easily get credit.
Just give your sources bruh goddamn

But she is just posturing. Recently, the government decided to give at least 8000 Afghans asylum despite not having matched the criteria for asylum.

Back