International Finland's President explains to President Moron that they don't rake forests to prevent forest fires

I think it's another example of him just making things up and saying something stupid. It's not just about the word rake. Is there any evidence that the forests in SC are being mismanaged?
Yes. There is. But I see you didn't bother to wait and see before making up your mind.
I think its another example of mentally a weak public jumping on something incredibly benign for social validation. The guy was complimenting another nation and basically touting improving fire prevention and he ends up mocked for it for one word? For accidentally saying the word "Rake" when talking about cleaning dry forest debris? Sorry, I've seen my share of some petty nonsense in m day but this takes the cake, it really does.

You're not a dumb guy. This is the sort of person you want to represent yourself as being? Pretending you can't understand what he's saying like you're some drooling mongoloid?

I'll ask you too, did you watch the video this quote came from?

My statement is general, not about this, or any, specific speech. He generally speaks with an unwarranted sense of authority about shit he doesn't know anything about. Feeding him shit is the right thing to do when he does that.

Yes. There is. But I see you didn't bother to wait and see before making up your mind.
I think its another example of mentally a weak public jumping on something incredibly benign for social validation. The guy was complimenting another nation and basically touting improving fire prevention and he ends up mocked for it for one word? For accidentally saying the word "Rake" when talking about cleaning dry forest debris? Sorry, I've seen my share of some petty nonsense in m day but this takes the cake, it really does.

You're not a dumb guy. This is the sort of person you want to represent yourself as being? Pretending you can't understand what he's saying like you're some drooling mongoloid?
It's you guys that make excuses about not having to take him literally who have the problem. The country he mentioned is not comparable. If you want to bend over backwards to offer some type of reasonable context for him, and state that a need for better management is the main culprit, it's still wrong. It's also hard to isolate these comments, and try to spin them into normalcy, when it's just the tip of the iceberg of all the stupid comments he makes on top of all the lying and abusive language he uses.

Again, I will repeat, people aren't upset about him saying "rake" if anything it's hilarious, what they are upset about is his consistent finger pointing and blaming of forest management as the cause of this. It's just complete bullshit and its offensive to the people who endure these tragedies and try to fight them.

Again, I will repeat, people aren't upset about him saying "rake" if anything it's hilarious, what they are upset about is his consistent finger pointing and blaming of forest management as the cause of this. It's just complete bullshit and its offensive to the people who endure these tragedies and try to fight them.
You didn't even watch the vid of the comment, that is clear.

You didn't even watch the vid of the comment, that is clear.
You didnt read my earlier post, that is clear.

I think I'm pretty educated on the subject. I know these areas where fires had started because I live here. The fuck is forest management going to do for Fountaingrove?

You didnt read my earlier post, that is clear.

I think I'm pretty educated on the subject. I know these areas where fires had started because I live here. The fuck is forest management going to do for Fountaingrove?
What is forest management going to do to prevent forest fires?

I'm not even going to bother with this. If you're going to say dumb shit just to disagree, then I refuse to participate.

What is forest management going to do to prevent forest fires?

I'm not even going to bother with this. If you're going to say dumb shit just to disagree, then I refuse to participate.
Fountaingrove isn't a fucking forest. Napa isn't a fucking forest. You have no clue what you are even talking about just like this idiot president. You're the dumb one here...

Alaska has less forest fires than California due better forest management confirmed.

Solid Finnish logic the last couple of pages. I love Finland, been there a few times and have many friends. Being Irish, their ability to do what they say they're going to do is refreshing. We're such a bunch of shit talkers compared to them ha

Hasn’t California outlawed clearing brush in hopes of saving native wildlife? Maybe that’s what he meant?
It is. He just presents things in an odd way. Even though everyone knows that they love to run with the odd way he makes points.

It is. He just presents things in an odd way. Even though everyone knows that they love to run with the odd way he makes points.
"There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor. Billions of dollars are given each year, with so many lives lost, all because of gross mismanagement of the forests. Remedy now, or no more Fed payments!"

That's not odd, that's offensive.

People like you are annoying. You know you can support someone and say they said something or even criticize them on something. Instead you go on this mental gymnastics to explain what he means by everything and how he is never wrong

So it all started when President Dipshit blamed the forest fires on poor forest management:

But there's no way President Dumb Ass would stop after saying something merely a little stupid. He went on to carefully explain that California should have been raking its forests, like Finland does, as Trump has been advocating for a long time. He finished his insane gibberish by promising to deliver a great climate.

https://www.dw.com/en/us-president-donald-trump-visits-california-wildfire-devastation/a-46342096

Finland's President was baffled by how stupid a world leader could be...

https://www.dw.com/en/finlands-president-to-donald-trump-we-dont-rake-forests/a-46348875

... and the Fins, themselves, were delighted with how stupid a world leader could be.

Luckily, President Dumb Shit will save America from unraked forests. #MakeAmericaDerpAgain

That’s a lot of random losers on Twitter you quoted there.

Oh look The President said something retarded, again, and his legion of incel 4chan dwelling ass lickers is out to explain to us what he really meant, again.

You guys are like some NPCs or something, you all follow the same script over and over again, anything to defend Daddy. Doesn’t this get old? Does it bother you that the rest of the country (and world) thinks you’re all morons? Does it bother you that they’re right?

<{outtahere}>

Back