Finn Balor should be the new face of WWE.

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time for John Cena to step down and let the Demon King to take over.

eb9.gif

<{nope}>

Besides, he’s only 4yrs younger than Cena. If you are asking john to step aside for someone else, it needs to someone around 30 not almost 40. Lol

<{nope}>

Besides, he’s only 4yrs younger than Cena. If you are asking john to step aside for someone else, it needs to someone around 30 not almost 40. Lol

Someone who could out talk him would be nice too...

Nope.

Is Finn Balor top tier talent? Yup.
Main event picture? Yup.
Multiple world titles? I hope so.
Sole face of the company? Nope.

Why do they keep trying to make Roman Reigns happen? Because, if you're trying to get your fake fighting champ to guest star on SNL or some sitcom or a talk show, he should look like he can beat up the cast members. Finn Balor is better than an ab-less 40-year-old Japanese dude doing promos with a mouthpiece in or a 5'9" fat guy with a smart mouth and a ginger sidekick but fuck if he didn't look like an audience member called up on stage when he did The Today Show.

Last edited:
Finn Balor, who is he and what does he have to say? I'm not sure because his gimmick goes back and forth between normal athletic guy to demon king and he doesn't promo that much. Would be solid mid-card guy so US Title and Intercontinental can always be a good spot for him

To be honest Seth Rollins can be the ideal face

Finn Balor shouldn't even be the face of 205 Live.

Balors a good looking dude (no homo) but he doesn't have the mainstream charisma.

Nope.

Main event picture? Yup.

Why do they keep trying to make Roman Reigns happen? Because, if you're trying to put your fake fighting champ guest star on SNL or some sitcom or a talk show, he should look like he can beat up the cast members. Finn Balor is better than an ab-less 40-year-old Japanese dude doing promos with a mouthpiece in or a 5'9" fat guy with a smart mouth and a ginger sidekick but fuck if he didn't look like an audience member called up on stage when he did The Today Show.
:( your description of KO hurts my heart...but you're not wrong.

:( your description of KO hurts my heart...but you're not wrong.

I'm a big fan, too, but it is what it is. He's going to be a grand slam champ and good for him but he never should have been IC so soon or Universal champ maybe ever. You want to get Roman over so he feuds with a guy 5" shorter, twenty pounds lighter, and 25% greater bf%? Every time KO knocked Roman down and taunted him, it made Big Dog look weak as all hell and you almost had to root for Owens at that point. Could easily have been one of the best US champs of all time. "The New Face of America" bit was pure gold and ended way too soon.

Last edited:
He was the face of NXT for like two years, and during their biggest expansion. He'd be fine as a top-tier face on the main roster if they gave him the chance. Which they actually did before a freak injury.

{<jordan}
Maybe face of 205. Only while enZo is gone

Nope.

Main event picture? Yup.

Why do they keep trying to make Roman Reigns happen? Because, if you're trying to get your fake fighting champ to guest star on SNL or some sitcom or a talk show, he should look like he can beat up the cast members. Finn Balor is better than an ab-less 40-year-old Japanese dude doing promos with a mouthpiece in or a 5'9" fat guy with a smart mouth and a ginger sidekick but fuck if he didn't look like an audience member called up on stage when he did The Today Show.

Either Nak, Finn or AJ would look fine on the cover of WWE 2019 or in the shareholders report. Nak however is co main at WM and I seriously doubt Balor will be doing anything serious.

Putting Reigns on the cover of 19 is too risky even for Vince.

Anyway define face of the company - who is it currently? Cena? Steph? HHH?

Either Nak, Finn or AJ would look fine on the cover of WWE 2019 or in the shareholders report. Nak however is co main at WM and I seriously doubt Balor will be doing anything serious.

Putting Reigns on the cover of 19 is too risky even for Vince.

Agreed. Seth Rollins got on the cover and it was fine. Nak, Finn, and AJ are all absolute stars. So were Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Long lines at Comic-Con and plenty of T-shirt sales. On the flipside, 51-year-old Goldberg comes down the ramp all jacked up with gray chest hair and breathing smoke and got more crowd reaction and mainstream press than anyone else (excepting Brock giving Randy a head gash.) RAW 25 nearly doubled the ratings of the average RAW from the last three years. Casual fans are still out there... waiting. But you don't win friends with salad.

Anyway define face of the company - who is it currently? Cena? Steph? HHH?

A very good question and I'd say the answer is "yes." Vince has been the representative of the company for about 25 years. Meanwhile, the primary representative of the product has been Bret Hart (over HBK and Luger,) Rock (despite Austin being the top draw,) and Cena with Undertaker running through those eras as a secondary.

Now, by design or default, it has fallen on Steph (promotion of Susan G Komen, women's revolution, etc) and, after botching Roman, they should probably move on to Braun Strowman as he seems to be getting comfortable with public appearances and his presence is undeniable.

I actually went to Raw this week in Philly. Hadn't watched wrestling really in 10-15 years since the Attitude era. I couldn't get over how unenthusiastic the wrestlers were. I think in the whole show they only had 1-2 times the guys actually talked. Just no charisma at all. The Miz, whoever that is, was the best guy and the only one to sell ANYTHING the entire night. Roman Reigns was ok I guess, but aside from them, it was really boring. No personality.

Asuka, and the chick she wrestled just had zero athleticism and put the crowd to sleep. The one guy from Titus Unlimited (?) was doing backflips so he actually could move.

Aside from that, WWE has fallen a LONG way from what I remember it as.

Back