News First fight OFF 256

Ow shit playa. Just hope THAT FIGHT stays in tact... Actually that and the main.

This isn't the first fight that has been pulled from 256. We lost Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres yesterday.

And we also lost:
Usman/Burns
Nunes/Anderson
Yan/Sterling
Lee/Robertson
The fuck was the reason Uan Stetling got called? That was IMO the most exciting fight of year

I don’t get excited until they are in the cage anymore. That used to be somewhat cliche, but it’s reality now.

That's been a reality since about 2008. It was injuries than it was popping for steroids and now it's covid.

That's been a reality since about 2008. It was injuries than it was popping for steroids and now it's covid.
I mean, to an extent yeah, but this is next level insane. We've lost like 3-5 main events in a row, and sometimes multiple changes in those fights.

2 down already...

<{dayum}>

Hopefully that's the extent of it.

Speedy recovery to both (if any issues).

Just test him again and there's a good chance it'll be negative.

They should be putting these guys in a bubble in the two weeks leading up to the card

They should be putting these guys in a bubble in the two weeks leading up to the card
It’s all very amateurish. I remember the first card back after the break the fighters were all in a type of meeting room shaking hands etc. Souza tested positive.

please just bleed gods
fxZ9.gif

Just proves that the ufc needs to stack every card, after all the cancellations you can still end up with a decent card that way.

These days they pretty much need to schedule 15-16 fights to even have a chance at a full card come fight night. Sucks.

This isn't the first fight that has been pulled from 256. We lost Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres yesterday.

And we also lost:
Usman/Burns
Nunes/Anderson
Yan/Sterling
Lee/Robertson
And Usman-Burns didn't even need to get pulled. Usman just didn't feel like fighting.

Back