First MMA Fight In 9 Days

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So at age of 24 il b taking my first amatuer mma fight in 9 days. I have 9 years boxing experience and almost 100 amatuer boxing bouts. I got my blue belt in jiu jitsu last September and have competed loads in jiu jitus also gi and nogi. I am basically going in with straight boxing and jiu jitsu i do not have an mma gym but i train twice a day every day. Is this good enough to take an amatuer mma fight?

As long as you have trained to take a leg kick etc you should win, the level of boxing in mma is low. So as long as you dont have 99 losses and 1 win from those 100 boxog matches, you should be good

I just want to remind everybody this is the same guy last year who posted the same thread in every sub forum, saying he has 100 boxing fights and 30 gi and no gi grappling matches. So hes just trying to waste everybody's time.

BUT LETS NOT NEGLECT IT, LETS HAVE SOME FUN HIJACKING THIS THREAD!!

So at age of 24 il b taking my first amatuer mma fight in 9 days. I have 9 years boxing experience and almost 100 amatuer boxing bouts. I got my blue belt in jiu jitsu last September and have competed loads in jiu jitus also gi and nogi. I am basically going in with straight boxing and jiu jitsu i do not have an mma gym but i train twice a day every day. Is this good enough to take an amatuer mma fight?

Remember in MMA you get a free eye poke.

I just want to remind everybody this is the same guy last year who posted the same thread in every sub forum, saying he has 100 boxing fights and 30 gi and no gi grappling matches. So hes just trying to waste everybody's time.

He also had a ridiculous thread on Ian McCall that went for pages. That's the first thing that comes to mind when I see his name and I haven't really been on here in years. Probably been lost to the ages...

He also had a ridiculous thread on Ian McCall that went for pages. That's the first thing that comes to mind when I see his name and I haven't really been on here in years. Probably been lost to the ages...

Lmao that is hilarious. What was the thread about?

BE like Justin Gaethe. Walk in, get in the pocket and box away. Don't get taken down

Good luck man. Obviously try to keep it standing as your BJJ is still kind of new. All the best.

You are more than qualified. A lot of people don't train that heavy before fighting MMA. Hell I trained for 3 months after a karate background and did fine.

Just don't box like a boxer. You can't shell up as well with small gloves, the side ways stance opens you up to leg kicks. And make sure you can check.

That said at this point any advice would be useless since the bulk of your training is done. Don't try to confuse yourself and change things up too much. Just do what you do and you'll be fine.

Edit
I haven't read any other troll thread. But I'm pretty sure having over 100 boxing matches is normal assuming they started young. Boxers fight amateur for a lot longer than most other sports.

You are more than qualified. A lot of people don't train that heavy before fighting MMA. Hell I trained for 3 months after a karate background and did fine.

Just don't box like a boxer. You can't shell up as well with small gloves, the side ways stance opens you up to leg kicks. And make sure you can check.

That said at this point any advice would be useless since the bulk of your training is done. Don't try to confuse yourself and change things up too much. Just do what you do and you'll be fine.

Edit
I haven't read any other troll thread. But I'm pretty sure having over 100 boxing matches is normal assuming they started young. Boxers fight amateur for a lot longer than most other sports.
100 boxing matches isn’t odd at all

So how'd it go?

<21>Ha, ha, ha, someone trolling... denounced by an MMA-loyal troll....

Back