International First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

You still need dismounted infantry to takeover and control a location. But on defense, you can just set back and launch these fuckers. These drones have made combat revert to WW1 style standoffs over in ukraine. Its hard to move anybody forward when your getting harassed by combination of kamikaze drones and artillery

Here are some Iranian ones

Only cost $20,000 to $40,000 each
1x-1.jpg
This x10000

id like @GhostZ06 to weight in on the US drone program if he has knowledge.

For me, I feel like investing in drone tech including drone swarms should be the absolute forefront of our efforts.

Anti-drone tech too. Idk if microwave or EM weapons would work.

You going to try and say it's a false flag?
Perish the thought. The American establishment would never do such a thing.

But this must come as a welcome distraction for Biden in what is already a horrendous election year for him. The question is how high does this dead cat bounce?

There's a security sensor that shuts off when your fob has a drone coming back, so that it doesn't shoot down its own.

The paramilitary group waited until we had one coming back and timed it perfectly. The soldiers probably didn't even see this one coming, as it was flying low.
The DOD letting this information out to the public seems like a pretty substantial OpSec concern.

'Waah waah we need to bomb everyone because some guy on a forum was racist waaaah'

I've seen Sammy's posts on Israel he certainly hates Israel. Never seen him post anything explicitly racist though.

I'd be open to seeing some examples if you can manage it through the tears.

No point talking to that clown. He is actively trying to get mods/users banned for posting about I/P. He has lost the plot completely.

I'm guessing he is a paid shill. Who tries so hard to get people banned on a karate forum?

a big chunk of them are multi-millionaires with one foot in the grave and they show up every day for more insider trading and war. what's wrong with them?

These guys are all pushing 80+ making policies that will affect people that will be born years after they die. It is a crazy world.

There needs to be a fucking age cap. Retire like everyone else.

This is the woman in charge of speaking on behalf of the white house. so eloquent and well spoken

So bad. Most of all though, why would she say fighting for this “administration “ rather thab “country” or “America” or something that doesn’t sound like a fascist dictator lol

And did she not want to use the word soldier she was stumbling over the 3 serviceman part, or was she scared to say ServiceMEN, and had to say like service folx?

How job is literally a professional speaker, yet she couldn’t string together one coherent sentence on behalf of the admin and uncle joe

These guys are all pushing 80+ making policies that will affect people that will be born years after they die. It is a crazy world.

There needs to be a fucking age cap. Retire like everyone else.
It's sickening, their lust for power and money. If anyone still believes these sith lords have ours and the country's best interest in mind they're fools.

Don’t know if true or even remember the numbers. I think I saw you have a military background Cole, so you might have some insight. What would you say the cost ratio is for the drone to the price of shooting them down?

I THINK I read that a drone cost just a few thousand, where as it cost millions to shoot one down.

Again, no idea how true that is, but these drones are quite scary. Imagine in 10 years when it is just drones and those robo dogs with machine guns mounted on them lol
Depends what you’re shooting them down with. There are some cost effective options but right now they’re scrambling to come up with them and get them shipped out.

For instance the Navy has them on some ships right now that are like big heat guns that cost dollars to fire. Soldiers at embassies have had rifle like guns that can scramble the signals of civilian style drones like you see dropping grenades in Ukraine.

But out there i don’t know what they have. They might be relying on regular air defense which is not cost effective in any way.

In a year or two they will have much better solutions out there. Drones are enjoying a bit of a golden age right now because they rose so quickly to prominence that everyone was caught with their pants down. Give it some time and militaries will solve it. Then they will be just like any other weapon on the battlefield.

Biden might start WW3. People that voted for him should all be on the front lines if Biden gets the US into war.

Back