Fiziev Will Never Represent Kyrgyzstan again

Well I'm Bengali (parents are from Bangladesh).
Desi is usually considered people from Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.

I meant to say Bengali* community, not Desi community.

It's all dependent on the individual on how hard it is getting married. A lot of times the families will be very picky, moreso than the individuals. This leads to failed relationships and marriages.

Oh cool, a good friend of mine is a Muslim from Bangladesh. He's actually in Bangledesh right now for the first time in over 11 years. He would come have Christmas with my family sometimes over the years since it had been so long since he'd seen his parents.

I've been bugging him to bring back some spices and stuff. I had some Bangeldeshi food when I was visiting London (a place in Brick Lane Road neighborhood), it was to die for.

Anyways, that's my story. Cheers man, haha.

Toktomushev is a twat as someone who comes from the country. He runs basically the islamic version of a super church where he gets his idiot followers to give him tons of money while he says nonsense

Bullshit defense.

gsi2-chp1-8.png

Sherdoggers say, "Hey, guys. The Amish in America are just as bad and fanatical as Islamic extremists. We shouldn't criticize Islam anymore. Leave them alone. We're all equal."

Those stats are amongst "muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land" not the whole population of Muslims. I for sure know that 21% of Bosnia wants to stone people since I would say most Bosniaks drink alcohol and are basically the same as all the other Slavs in the region, they just don't eat pork

How was this evidence of UFC being apolitical here? Kinda dumb for the article to include that

Wow! How come I never knew he was a muslim?
Yeah, vast majority of Kyrgyz are sunni, just a few of them are Catholic orthodox like Valentina, and a few of them are muslims.

Ironic how the Shia are Shiites when it sounds like it's the Sunnis who are the total shites

Most Shia and Sunni get along fine. The people that harassed Fiziev and his family are on the fringes. It doesn't represent all of Kyrgyzstan. Much like on the internet, the majority of problems are caused by a small group of people.

Last edited:
Religion of peace, plus different cultures so hard to judge, or something like that.
Yes it's important to be a lazy coward. Huh, moral relativist I meant, sorry.

A hadith says, "We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: 'Water is not made impure by anything.' Then we drank from it

Ah yes, in my town we have a small pond where dead donkeys often come and take a nap and eat carrots, and despite our policemen telling everyone "hey don't drink the deceased donkey water®. I will litteraly shoot you down if I ever see you with a drop of dead donkey water® in the oral cavity", then guess what ?

Then these infidels still do it secretly at night, and everyone gets mad the day after when everyone notices that the level of the dead donkey pond is definitely lower than yesterday, and some of the dead donkeys inexplicably smell of goat. And all this crime spree started a few days after a caravanserai mysteriously appeared near the dead donkey pond.

Thank you bro, this dead donkey story is a fucking massive burden, and I can never talk about it to anyone.

Each and every night I dream that I perform CPR on every dead donkey. But then all the villagers start a crusade in direction of the south to avenge the donkeys and they inadvertently push me a little and make me fall in the dead donkey pond, and miss another summer holidays crusade like every fucking year.

The only people Muslims hate more than infidels are fellow muslims

If you haven't noticed, Fiziev walked out with no flag. It's a sad story. Since his dad is muslim and Shiite, and majority of Kyrgyzstan is sunni, he is getting harassed and threatened daily, because a few high ranking individuals for some reason decided to direct their focus on him and reprimand him for his background. Now he is getting thousands of death threads and is forced to leave the country.

It's kind of pathetic that people of the same religion can't even get along.

https://calfkicker.com/rafael-fiziev-forced-to-abandon-representing-his-country/
Rafael Fiziev Forced To Abandon Representing His Country

While the UFC claims to be apolitical and all for freedom of speech there seems to be mounting evidence to the contrary. The latest bizarre situation is forcing a huge prospect in the lightweight division Rafael Fiziev to stop representing his country.

According to Fiziev himself he and his wife receive thousands of threatening letters day in and out:

“Today my family and I faced persecution by the muftiate and also some well-known people in Kyrgyzstan. Because of this harassment, because of these false videos, it is not clear why they were made …

Today, my family and I receive many angry messages from all over Kyrgyzstan, and we are not talking about tens, but about hundreds, there are a lot of them, I would even say thousands … I’m surprised that for some reason they even write to my wife …

What I want to say: I have never been a preacher, I have never preached anything and I just show what millions of people do on Instagram – I show my life, what I do everyone day. Each person has his own opinion and each person has the right to legally do what he wants in a secular state.

This is what I did and received a lot of harassment from the muftiat today. Because of what today there is a lot of pressure on me and my family … So the point is that’s it! I leave, and nothing else connects me with Kyrgyzstan except my passport.

My family too, in the near future we will think about moving from the country, because everything went like that. I stop performing under the flag of Kyrgyzstan, because many messages are received and everyone is on this basis … I have always been on my own, I owe nothing to anyone and no one owes me anything, ”Rafael says in his video message.

According to Fiziev’s wikipedia page he was born in Kazakhstan, to a Russian mother and an Azerbaijani father. Fiziev grew up and is a citizen of Kyrgyzstan.

The Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Kyrgyzstan (SAMK) claimed that they had nothing to do with the decision.

“We are engaged in our direct responsibilities, in particular educating the people,” the organization was quoted as saying in a statement, while stressing it would refrain from commenting on remarks made by Fiziev and former Kyrgyzstan mufti Maksatbek Toktomushev.

On YouTube, the latter read out a question which asked how Sharia would view Fiziev calling the Iraqi city of Karbala the most sacred after Mecca and Medina, to which Toktomushev replied that despite being an idol in the country, Fiziev should not confuse sport with faith while Central Asian people subscribe to Sunni Islam.

“You cannot make such calls, I speak about it openly,” said Toktomushev.

“It is felt that today there is no experienced mentor next to him who could lead him not only in sports, but also in such situations,” Toktogonov added.

“There is no one who would say: ‘Do not get excited, think carefully.’

Rafael, even if someone wrote offensive comments to you, these are not all the people of Kyrgyzstan, these are some isolated people. There was no need to give up on the country.

“A huge number of Kyrgyzstanis supported and cheered for you. Now they are all upset. Think about it,” RT translated his statement.

“This can lead to interfaith conflict. Therefore, I hope that our athlete will correctly perceive my words and stop his calls.

“[There is nothing wrong with the fact that he has convictions. If he goes to the Kaaba [at Islam’s most important mosque in Mecca], there will be completely different feelings.

Separately, Fiziev’s first coach Emil Toktogonov has also waded into the row, and called his ex-charge’s decision a “boyish act”.

Thanks, that is interesting. And thanks for the giant text. I read it from across the room!

religious people are the most judgmental, hypocritical, and aggressive people on the planet. its actually really ironic and hilarious imo..

100%

Kids are brainwashed in school that "equality, diversity, and multiculturalism" must be enforced.

https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:520
A hadith says, "We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: 'Water is not made impure by anything.' Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us."

Another hadith says that you will lose rewards if you keep a pet dog in the house. "Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle."

They are not allowed to eat bacon. They are not allowed to drink beer. They have to fast during the daytime for a month.

Their females are not allowed to wear a bikini at the beach.

They believe their heroes will receive 72 women in paradise.

February-20-2016-21-35-57-ISLAMNOTRACISTMEME.jpg

This has absolutely nothing to do with race. Islam is a set of beliefs that's been around for about 1,400 years.
I think you meant to say children not women

Well I'm Bengali (parents are from Bangladesh).
Desi is usually considered people from Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.

I meant to say Bengali* community, not Desi community.

It's all dependent on the individual on how hard it is getting married. A lot of times the families will be very picky, moreso than the individuals. This leads to failed relationships and marriages.
Just tell them to fuck off and do your thing man, we only got limited time here so make the most of it

All religions are better than stupid beliefs of liberal west
I'm saying this as an ex-muslim

All religions are a waste of time. Never made anyone a better person and made BILLIONS much worse human beings.

All religions are better than stupid beliefs of liberal west
I'm saying this as an ex-muslim
This is the truth. Religion has its many faults, but the progressive atheist libtard cult is the worst of them all by far.

Back