Social FL’s don’t say gay bill

I sincerely hope that the way you've framed this isn't the truth because it would mean that the media and politicians are OK with what this is fighting against, but I suspect you're right because this shit is not even close to controversial in real life. I see this all the time in local news headlines but nobody in real life has an issue with it.

By the way, shame on even local news because I hear about this supposedly "controversial bill" but I am at a loss in what is contained in it. It may very well be for the better that they don't let us know what's in it, because a lot of people may agree with it. They've let me know about abortion laws, but they're cagey on this one.

It is completely misrepresented, the article in this tweet explains it well

but here is the general language

“The legislative text of the House version of the bill reads, 'Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.'

It not does ban words or even causal discussion of gender issues. “

Yet here you can see the crazy libtards

President Joe Biden called an early version of the bill 'hateful.'

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg claimed it will increase suicides among LGBTQ+ youth.

On Tuesday's episode of 'Watch What Happens Live' Bravo host Andy Cohen called the bill's passage 'personally disturbing,' and told Florida Republicans that they're pretending to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

'This is one big dog whistle. You're scaring people into spewing hate and discrimination at the LGBTQ community,' he said.

On Wednesday, the White House doubled down again. Press Secretary Jen Psaki called the bill 'discriminatory,' 'horrific,' and 'a form of bullying' against LGBTQ children and families.

This montage shows a lot of the FL democrats lol

Plus the word gay isn’t even in the bill, similar to the thread on where FL was accused of a don’t make white people feel uncomfortable bill, when it was simply you cannot make any child feel uncomfortable about and race or sex. Which again, is a great bill. But the FL democrats always put a spin on the bill for the #blueAnon libtards

here is that gem of a thread if you missed it

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-sure-white-people-stay-comfortable.4222859/

"Because we oppose the bill, we're pedophiles!?"

"More or less, yes."

{<jordan}
what is funny is that because the disney CEO was so concerned about potential backlash from that community, in his statement he added “sorry for my silence on the Don’t say gay AND TRANS” bill. Haha.

Yea, don’t teach 1st graders about being trans you sick fucks

Never cave to these people. Ever. They just got Disney to champion the sexualization of pre-3rd grade children, publicly (yes, I'm aware that there's been some hidden stuff in their cartoons throughout the years). SMH.

Last edited:
Anyone that wants to sexualize kids before 3rd grade is a pervert, pedophile, or demented.

giphy.gif

did you see the story on how they were trying to normalize pedos by creating the term “minor attracted person” and some college professors were trying to push it and giving TED talks and shit ? There was a thread on it in here, but it turned into most posters flaming the lintard flamers who were defending it so the thread got deleted I think. I got dubbed in that thread Lol

giphy.gif

did you see the story on how they were trying to normalize pedos by creating the term “minor attracted person” and some college professors were trying to push it and giving TED talks and shit ? There was a thread on it in here, but it turned into most posters flaming the lintard flamers who were defending it so the thread got deleted I think. I got dubbed in that thread Lol

I'm aware of how certain demonic folk want to rebrand pedophilia as MAP's. Old Dominion University grudgingly put some trans professor on leave, and eventually she retired after her research and comments came to light.

“Having an attraction to minors, as long as it isn’t acted on, doesn’t mean that the person who has those attractions is doing something wrong,” Walker told Prostasia. “From my perspective, there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone, because no one can control who they’re attracted to at all. In other words, it’s not who we’re attracted to that is either OK or not OK, it’s our behaviors in responding to that attraction that is either OK or not OK.”https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2021/11/29/controversial-scholar-pedophilia-resigns-old-dominion

I don't give any Grace at all to people like this.

I'm not interested in discussing the nuance of attraction and acting on the attraction, it's all the same to me.

These people should be living in mortal fear of even broaching the subject.

To me personally it's the ultimate line.

And not only do I have zero tolerance for it, I also have no conscience whatsoever about how these people should be treated. I myself would cheerfully spam West African Necklaces if that's what it would take to protect my Beautiful Treasures from these demonic servants of Ba'al-Melek.

They are afforded a great many things in this world. But the one thing that will denied to them is children. And I'll put that on EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
"Because we oppose the bill, we're pedophiles!?"

"More or less, yes."

{<jordan}

Never cave to these people. Ever. They just got Disney to champion the sexualization of pre-3rd grade children, publicly (yes, I'm aware that there's been some hidden stuff in their cartoons throughout the years). SMH.

i think I am one of the few right wingers on here who want trump to be the 2024 nominee over Desantis (not sure who else people would want). But seeing this story and Desantis response to Disney’s CEO makes me really reconsider. Bills like this and his anti-CRT bill, when they are accurately portrayed, really do appeal to independents and moderates who agree the Democratic Party has been hi-jacked by the radical left. The majority of people support these policies. You saw it in VA last year and it is the reason, even more so than inflation and gas, that the GOP has the biggest lead in polls they ever have had. They just got to be MAGA republicans and America shall rise again

Of course, in addition to his COVID response, etc.

As long as they don't mention heterosexuality or same sex relationships it'll be fine. I'm sure they included that. Right? You wouldn't want the straights sexualizing our kids.

As long as they don't mention heterosexuality or same sex relationships it'll be fine. I'm sure they included that. Right? You wouldn't want the straights sexualizing our kids.

Obviously it's included, as heterosexuality is a sexual orientation.

“The legislative text of the House version of the bill reads, 'Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.'

Last edited:
It is completely misrepresented, the article in this tweet explains it well

but here is the general language

It not does ban words or even causal discussion of gender issues. “

Yet here you can see the crazy libtards

President Joe Biden called an early version of the bill 'hateful.'

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg claimed it will increase suicides among LGBTQ+ youth.

On Tuesday's episode of 'Watch What Happens Live' Bravo host Andy Cohen called the bill's passage 'personally disturbing,' and told Florida Republicans that they're pretending to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

'This is one big dog whistle. You're scaring people into spewing hate and discrimination at the LGBTQ community,' he said.

On Wednesday, the White House doubled down again. Press Secretary Jen Psaki called the bill 'discriminatory,' 'horrific,' and 'a form of bullying' against LGBTQ children and families.

Lol not talking about something = spewing hate

incredible

Back