FL students walkout to support 2A

That's especially true because not covering a story would also mean not belittling the students who are involved in said story.

And see the post right above yours.

Sorry @hillelslovak87, you've apparently condemned the entirety of the left with your offhand post. You, and everyone else who has ever agreed with you and can be identified as a member of the left, are now comparable to people with national platforms who have made belittling comments targeting not just students who have lived through a school shooting, but specific students by name.

Are you trying to be completely disingenuous here?

This isn't mocking the kids?
I stand with Teenage Kool Aid.

At least Ingraham was providing some useful criticism (stop whining) while she was being a cunt.

And see the post right above yours.
I mean, it's not like I can look at the first page and find a thread celebrating the idea of beating up a teenager because he says things people don't agree with and has, according to some, a face worthy of being mocked. But, oh man, one poster in your thread brought up drinking teenage Kool-Aid.

This isn't mocking the kids?
I stand with Teenage Kool Aid.

At least Ingraham was providing some useful criticism (stop whining) while she was being a cunt.
Did you miss the part where I was addressing an implied comparison between Fox and CNN's potential future behavior and wasn't making an iron-clad statement about every single person in the country who identifies as a leftist?

Edit: I used carte blanche incorrectly. Egg on my face.

Hey, they're kids so you aren't allowed to mock them. Did you miss the memo?

I'll make fun of anyone and everyone I see fit, whether or not I agree with them. Free speech absolutism. I'll yell fire in the theater while someone makes cancer jokes, and I won't say shit, because I'm a goddamn American.

Did you miss the part where I was addressing an implied comparison between Fox and CNN's potential future behavior and wasn't making a carte blanche statement about every single person in the country who identifies as a leftist?

Edit: I used carte blanche incorrectly. Egg on my face.

My bad I thought you were the original poster:
I bet no lefities are gonna attack them, both sides are not the same.

My sincerest apologies.

I'll make fun of anyone and everyone I see fit, whether or not I agree with them. Free speech absolutism. I'll yell fire in the theater while someone makes cancer jokes, and I won't say shit, because I'm a goddamn American.

I have no doubt you will, although cancer jokes aren't cool.

I have no doubt you will, although cancer jokes aren't cool.

My dad died from cancer in december after 16 years of fighting. I would be solipsistic to claim a right and deny it to someone else in the land of equal protections. I don't deserve the right to be offended like that.

My dad died from cancer in december after 16 years of fighting. I would be solipsistic to claim a right and deny it to someone else in the land of equal protections. I don't deserve the right to be offended like that.

Sorry for your loss, my wife passed in Sept.

edit: and I wouldn't get offended, but they aint cool. everyone has lost someone to cancer.

Isnt Brevard out in Florida Cracker country? Parkland is in a county with lots of transplanted NYers. Go figure.

I'm wrong its 6 hrs south of Daytona, but still a beach community.

Back