Crime FL Teacher resigns after posters of MLK and Obama removed from his class

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
Escambia teacher said pictures of Black leaders removed from his class (pnj.com)

This is fucking crazy. I guess photos of Black historical figures in US history is now considered CRT.
His school is predominately Black and he was trying to have people that look like his students that were successful, which I think is a great idea, but I guess not appropriate in the current Culture War.
It is the panhandle of Florida so I guess Nathan Bedford Forrest, pictures would be allowed.

Florida has a big teacher shortage, and it should be no surprise. You have a small group of people who were protesting teachers over masks, which was not their decision. Teachers are called groomers and now you can not have photos of MLK in your class. This is all calculated, because an uneducated population is easier to control.

Also, I pray this is not a Jussie situation and he faked it. Unfortunately, that is where we are at in today's binary America.

Seems totally asinine on the face of it. I can't think of any reason to remove pictures of important and beneficial historical figures from any classrooms. It's not like they were pica of Lenin or religious dudes. Dumb.

Lol at throwing a tantrum and quitting because they took down your Obama poster. Nobody's interested in your Obama posters, or a Trump cardboard cut out, and there's no reason the students should know who you vote for.

Lol at throwing a tantrum and quitting because they took down your Obama poster. Nobody's interested in your Obama posters, or a Trump cardboard cut out, and there's no reason the students should know who you vote for.
They are President's so totally acceptable, Trump or Obama. Hell even Biden.
Any reason why the Martin Luther King Jr., Harriett Tubman, Colin Powell and George Washington Carver were also taken down. I doubt the teacher voted for any of them.

Not sure how special needs K-5th graders aren’t age appropriate to view pictures of famous black people? But it is Good to see ole Charlie Crist hopping on the opportunity to make this a political football and blast Desantis policy as the reason for the incident.

Escambia teacher said pictures of Black leaders removed from his class (pnj.com)

This is fucking crazy. I guess photos of Black historical figures in US history is now considered CRT.
His school is predominately Black and he was trying to have people that look like his students that were successful, which I think is a great idea, but I guess not appropriate in the current Culture War.
It is the panhandle of Florida so I guess Nathan Bedford Forrest, pictures would be allowed.

Florida has a big teacher shortage, and it should be no surprise. You have a small group of people who were protesting teachers over masks, which was not their decision. Teachers are called groomers and now you can not have photos of MLK in your class. This is all calculated, because an uneducated population is easier to control.

Also, I pray this is not a Jussie situation and he faked it. Unfortunately, that is where we are at in today's binary America.
Woke scum! Good riddance! I bet he had a secret photo of Nelson Mandela in his wallet too! How dare he!

Not sure how special needs K-5th graders aren’t age appropriate to view pictures of famous black people? But it is Good to see ole Charlie Crist hopping on the opportunity to make this a political football and blast Desantis policy as the reason for the incident.
Crist is scummy.

I bet the person who forced him to take them down also drives a golf cart on the putting green.

<Ellaria01>

Also no reason for students to know who the football coach prays to, but here we are. The coach threw his tantrum all the way to the Supreme Court.

What if it was a poster of George Washington or Lincoln or Hamilton or JFK Jnr or FDR or Eisenhower ?

Images that were removed from the bulletin board at O.J. Semmes Elementary School included depictions of Martin Luther King Jr., Harriett Tubman, Colin Powell and George Washington Carver, James said.

which one did he vote for again?

Fucking hell imagine being upset at successful black people.

And the reason?
the images as being "age inappropriate."

but Its amurica after all. Kids prolly got their first gun toy out of the womb but cant see successful black people

Imagine being so woke you:

A) Quit your job because they made you remove a Obama poster
B) Made a thread about it

wow.

Back