News Florida Commission Only Suspends Korean Zombie for 14 Days

Despite ur poor attempt at clowning him. Everything he said is true. And medical fact. Maybe you should back to elementary and work ur way back up

ANY knockdown is a concussion? Take note kids, you can't fix this kind of stupid.
<Dany07>

You seemed very unaware of what a concussion actually is, so I explained. You don't need to be a doctor to realize a knockdown is a concussion.

Lol ok, what do you think happens during a knockdown? And what do you think a concussion is?

What happens during a knockdown? You fall down, that's it. Do you honestly believe EVERY knockdown is a concussion? You seriously cannot be this stupid.

you should hear what he classifies an accidental slip

<Huh2>
I classify an accidental slip as an accidental slip?
What happens during a knockdown? You fall down, that's it. Do you honestly believe EVERY knockdown is a concussion? You seriously cannot be this stupid.
You guys must not understand basic English. Here's what a I wrote in reference to strikes to the head:

Concussions are defined as a temporary loss of brain function, ergo, any knockdown or getting rocked that isn't a result of a balance problem or slip is a concussion. Period.

Do either of you dimwits have an alternative explanation as to what happen physiologically during a knockdown in these kind of scenarios?

Even Florida doesn't believe Volk hits that hard.

Stupid decision, but I was always under the impression that fighters pretty much ignored the training part of the medical suspensions anyway.

Fighting is a different story. But then again, I don't imagine Zombie is gonna be fighting in two weeks.

Stupid decision, but I was always under the impression that fighters pretty much ignored the training part of the medical suspensions anyway.

Fighting is a different story. But then again, I don't imagine Zombie is gonna be fighting in two weeks.
He won't, but a regional fighter who is past their prime or just starting out? They would.

Volk's gonna say even the AC doesn't take him seriously lmao

You seemed very unaware of what a concussion actually is, so I explained. You don't need to be a doctor to realize a knockdown is a concussion.

Lol ok, what do you think happens during a knockdown? And what do you think a concussion is?

As someone who’s been knocked down and who’s suffered an actual concussion you are way off base and that medical degree you got out of that Frosted Flakes box should be returned immediately.

As someone who’s been knocked down and who’s suffered an actual concussion you are way off base and that medical degree you got out of that Frosted Flakes box should be returned immediately.
So what's your definition of a concussion? Surely, if you're going to tell me what a concussion isn't, you must know what it is, medically speaking. Please enlighten this thread.

I classify an accidental slip as an accidental slip?

You guys must not understand basic English. Here's what a I wrote in reference to strikes to the head:

Concussions are defined as a temporary loss of brain function, ergo, any knockdown or getting rocked that isn't a result of a balance problem or slip is a concussion. Period.

Do either of you dimwits have an alternative explanation as to what happen physiologically during a knockdown in these kind of scenarios?

@The Bloody Nine has incurred a 90-day suspension after the beating you put on him in this thread.

giphy.gif

So what's your definition of a concussion? Surely, if you're going to tell me what a concussion isn't, you must know what it is, medically speaking. Please enlighten this thread.

A concussion isn’t something temporary it’s something that affects you for days or weeks or in TJ Grants case for life. Getting knocked down by a punch doesn’t necessarily mean you are concussed. One time I got into a brawl and it ended up 4 on 1, needless to say I didn’t win that one and got knocked down and kicked in the head several times. Went to the doc to get checked out just to play it safe (actual concussions are no joke) and I had no actual signs of a concussion. Another time I was sparring with a friend and he rocked the shit out of me, that time I was definitely concussed and felt symptoms for 2 weeks after. Sensitive to light, sound, crazy mood swings you name it.

A concussion isn’t something temporary it’s something that affects you for days or weeks or in TJ Grants case for life.
Says who? Some concussions are more severe than others, but "has to affect you for days or weeks" is absolutely not found anywhere in the medical literature regarding concussions. If you feel otherwise, feel free to point me to these defintions.
One time I got into a brawl and it ended up 4 on 1, needless to say I didn’t win that one and got knocked down and kicked in the head several times.
If you went down from your nervous system not doing what your brain wants it to (presumably stand up in that instance), that's a concussion. If you physically just got knocked down, that may not be.
and I had no actual signs of a concussion.
Which is why concussion assessments are notorious for Type II errors...aka false negatives. You may or may not have had a concussion, depending on why you went down. But do not confuse what a concussion actually is and how you can assess one.
@The Bloody Nine has incurred a 90-day suspension after the beating you put on him in this thread.

giphy.gif
Brain trauma is a lie, fake news man :)

Yeah...my head says that if a fighter is knocked down as a result of a blow to the head, they've 100 percent suffered a concussion (barring the exceptions I mentioned). It's also what any doctor worth their salt will say.

You seem to be unable to understand that I referred to the Association of Ringside Docs recommendations since most AC's are a joke and don't exist to protect fighters.

Jessica Eye after Shevchenko. You're welcome.

Nope, not speculation. Notice how you have no explanation for KZ suffering a knockdown. Because it's a concussion. Without a shadow of a doubt.

I can assure you that sanctioning bodies are often not motivated by medicine or science and are notoriously behind the times. See Texas T/E ratios for a violation.

Way off topic, but absolutely not lol

Far be it for me to dig into why you got kicked out of medical school, but it kind of strains your claims to talk from a point of authority when you got kicked out and fail to grasp basic statistical and medical topics.

Do you even understand what a Type II error is why that's important to concussion assessments?
Once again textbook vs real life. Go to a hospital and they will not see you if you have no symptoms. Try going to ER with zero symptoms and see how much attention you get.

Jessica Eye's fight is only one fight, do you have another? Do you have a male fighter with the same suspension amount? Do you have other examples male or female? Just one example doesn't really say much overall when there are hundreds of fights a year.

I've been to the hospital and saw what actual doctors recommend for concussions, even though I I wasn't properly assessed it's the same recommendations that the athletic commissions use. So there really is no difference, only you seem to think there is.

Yes Zombie got rocked, but how he is post fight is what really matters. Does he have symptoms or doesn't he? That's how you properly assess that situation. You can't base everything on speculation, it always depends on their symptoms.

Real life practice is very different than textbook practice. If you ever go into a hospital or ever did clinicals you would understand that. Just like real life driving is very different than textbook driving. In the real world you will see things that isn't in the textbook.

Last edited:
Also Jessica Eye's suspension is because of a broken foot, not because of her getting knocked out. So try again.
You got a link? I've seen no mention of it, and ordering a CT scan implies the suspension is not for an injury to the foot.
I've been to the hospital and saw what actual doctors recommend for concussions, even though I I wasn't properly assessed it's the same recommendations that the athletic commissions use. So there really is no difference, only you seem to think there is.
All due respect, going with the "oh I went to med school and worked with doctors" appeal to authority isn't the move when by your own admission you got kicked out of med school for something.

Not to mention you apparently have no idea what a Type II error is.
You can't base everything on speculation, it always depends on their symptoms.
Loss of motor skills is a clear indicator of a concussion lol. That's not speculation, this is basic medicine.
Real life practice is very different than textbook practice. If you ever go into a hospital or ever did clinicals you would understand that. Just like real life driving is very different than textbook driving. In the real world you will see things that isn't in the textbook
I don't even know what the fuck this means, and I'm not sure even you do.

A concussion isn’t something temporary it’s something that affects you for days or weeks or in TJ Grants case for life. Getting knocked down by a punch doesn’t necessarily mean you are concussed. One time I got into a brawl and it ended up 4 on 1, needless to say I didn’t win that one and got knocked down and kicked in the head several times. Went to the doc to get checked out just to play it safe (actual concussions are no joke) and I had no actual signs of a concussion. Another time I was sparring with a friend and he rocked the shit out of me, that time I was definitely concussed and felt symptoms for 2 weeks after. Sensitive to light, sound, crazy mood swings you name it.

There are different levels of severity for a concussion dude, just cause you had a bad one doesn't mean less severe concussions don't exist.

This avenue gal's virginity and/or autism is showing pretty hard in this thread

he didnt, he just wanted a way out. zombie called volk a disgraceful champion a couple years ago, when in reality americans, he was a disgraceful title challenger. volk made mince meat out of his face brutha, then smoked the meat on Cooking with Volk, YEAUHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm pretty that was KZ's management was the one who tweeted that out and made those statements.
KZ probably didn't know much about any of it or it got lost in translation.
Even Volk says this before and after the fight(about the management), he never had any sort of dislike towards KZ.

KZ is the last person you should say "wanted out" in a fight, if anything that dude doesn't know when to quit.
He always goes out on his shield and is a true warrior, there's no need to disrespect him bro.

Back