Social Florida COVID Death Rate Tops California

That's ok our economy is stronger .

at least we're not run by douchy libtards

Its really dawned on me lately how most people are absolute pieces of shit. I mean, I guess I already knew but people used to be better at hiding it.

Yes you are because you value $ over life. We know people are dying so don’t pull this but “what’s the total impact on life”. You don’t know and no one else does. In times like this you protect the lives you know are being affected and leave the speculation up to POS who use it as an excuse to protect their horrible decision early on to treat this virus like the flu.

Yes you are because you value $ over life. We know people are dying so don’t pull this but “what’s the total impact on life”. You don’t know and no one else does. In times like this you protect the lives you know are being affected and leave the speculation up to POS who use it as an excuse to protect their horrible decision early on to treat this virus like the flu.
My comment was about how some people get excited about a red state having more deaths than a blue one or vice versa. Not sure how this is a response to my post.

Data as of Monday:

New Jersey: 265 per 100,000 people
Population: 8.9 million residents

New York: 246
Population: 19.4 million

Rhode Island: 240
Population: 1.1 million

Massachusetts: 238
Population: 6.9 million

Mississippi: 229
Population: 3 million

Arizona: 224
Population: 7.3 million

Connecticut: 216
Population: 3.6 million

South Dakota: 215
Population: 884,659

Louisiana: 210
Population: 4.6 million

Alabama: 207
Population: 4.9 million

North Dakota: 194
Population: 762,062

Pennsylvania: 191
Population: 12.8 million

Indiana: 189
Population: 6.7 million

Illinois: 182
Population: 12.7 million

New Mexico: 182
Population: 2.1 million

Arkansas: 176
Population: 3 million

Iowa: 176
Population: 3.2 million

South Carolina: 170
Population: 5.1 million

Tennessee: 168
Population: 6.8 million

Michigan: 167
Population: 10 million

Kansas: 165
Population: 2.9 million

Nevada: 164
Population: 3.1 million

Georgia: 163
Population: 10.6 million

Texas: 157
Population: 30 million

Delaware: 151
Population: 973,764

Ohio: 150
Population: 11.7 million

Florida: 148
Population: 21.5 million

District of Columbia: 146
Population: 705,749

Missouri: 140
Population: 6.1 million

California: 137
Population: 39.5 million

Maryland: 132
Population: 6 million

West Virginia: 130
Population: 1.8 million

Montana: 129
Population: 1.1 million

Wisconsin: 122
Population: 5.8 million

Wyoming: 118
Population: 578,759

Minnesota: 117
Population: 5.6 million

Nebraska: 115
Population: 1.9 million

Oklahoma: 115
Population: 4 million

Virginia: 112
Population: 8.5 million

Kentucky: 111
Population: 4.5 million

North Carolina: 110
Population: 10.5 million

Colorado: 105
Population: 5.8 million

Idaho: 105
Population: 1.8 million

New Hampshire: 87
Population: 1.4 million

Washington: 67
Population: 7.6 million

Utah: 62
Population: 3.2 million

Oregon: 55
Population: 4.2 million

Maine: 53
Population: 1.3 million

Alaska: 40
Population: 731,545

Vermont: 33
Population: 623,989

Hawaii: 31
Population: 1.4 million

Yes, it makes perfect sense. New York and California were the two main epicenters. It got brought in directly from China. Hardly anyone is flying in from China to Florida and literally nobody is flying in from China to South Dakota. The disease could have more easily been managed in states like that but they still fucked it up. Especially SD.
So why is NJ so bad ? how does Oregon, NV or AZ compare to NJ since they neighbor Cali.... Also why didn't the states (NY, CALI) do a better job controlling the spread to states like FL that you claim got hit last thus having better numbers....

a state with as many retirees as florida.............................. the horror <Prem972>

No it doesn't. Because the main state visited by NY is FL. And there is this thing called Spring Break where NY and NJ residents go to FL in mass. There is this thing called Disney World which is the most popular theme park in America.

You can spin and spit out media narratives all you want but the fact is FL handled this much better than CA or NY. I mean u started out in this thread by saying how densely populated CA was and were ignorant of the fact that FL is more densely populated.

Not everything is team sports, both sides fuck up. On this issue you lost
You're conflating me with someone else. I didn't argue about density and all that. I've been talking about how NY and CA were the epicenters because of demographics and travel patterns. You embody the team politics bullshit much more than I do.

You're conflating me with someone else. I didn't argue about density and all that. I've been talking about how NY and CA were the epicenters because of demographics and travel patterns. You embody the team politics bullshit much more than I do.

Uhhhhh. Disney World and Spring Break. FL was flooded with NYers at the height of the infections. You are just spewing the DeSantis bad Cuomo good narrative

And lol of accusing me of team politics. I've barely said anything about Biden yet you were in here constantly pushing the Orange man bad media narrative

See a pattern? You simply mimic the media narrative....as you are in here on a FAKE media report

They were the fucking epicenters. Look at the Chinese populations there and the mass amounts of travel to and from China. The fact that a fucking state like North Dakota ended up getting devastated despite having HUGE demographic/environmental advantages shows exactly how poorly handled it was there relative to the states that got hit hard to begin with.

Not only that they got hit much later on revealing the people in charge learned nothing from early hit epicenters like NYC.

it makes sense a place like nyc was hit hard. People travel their daily from many different states, NJ, NY, Penn, Conn, they rely on mass transit and millions of people are in and out on a daily basis.

There is NO reason North Dakota did so poorly. But they have horrible leaders so it make sense. Imagine the people of ND I’m charge of NYC, how much worse that area would’ve been?

Uhhhhh. Disney World and Spring Break. FL was flooded with NYers at the height of the infections. You are just spewing the DeSantis bad Cuomo good narrative

And lol of accusing me of team politics. I've barely said anything about Biden yet you were in here constantly pushing the Orange man bad media narrative

See a pattern? You simply mimic the media narrative....as you are in here on a FAKE media report
{<huh}

I didn't say shit about Cuomo. And I think he fucking sucks. He should resign. Read my actual posts in this thread. Quit conflating me with other posters and fucking tropes.

They're never embarrassed, and there's 0 chance they won't fall for the next one too. Some people just enjoy subservience.

Head over to the Trump raid thread.

Same posters that are always wrong thumping their concaved chests and flaming anyone attempting to tell them they may be falling for it once again.

Head over to the Trump raid thread.

Same posters that are always wrong thumping their concaved chests and flaming anyone attempting to tell them they may be falling for it once again.
Was in there earlier. Someone actually used a former Clinton aide as a source, claiming Trump took blackmail files on Macron to give to RUSSIA! He of course left the thread after I asked him why the US is keeping blackmail files on the French president, and if the deep state/political establishment was a conspiracy theory, how a staffer for someone who hasn't held any position in government for nearly a decade has such detailed information about a raid on the guy who beat her.

So far in there I've had someone claim he had nuclear codes, which apparently they don't change between administrations and can be given by a private citizen holding no office, and that he had "kompromat" on Macron to give to Russia, per Hillary Clinton's former staffer. They are chasing their tails in that thread.

What is unique about FL? i wonder...

us-median-age.top.jpg

5c00483ed78fe0047e24bb23

Would LIKE.... but... thread win. Every other post is inferior to this one.

Back