Floy is coming to Manila- #MayPac 2?

No details have been announced regarding Mayweather's visit, but he said that he is in the country "to meet boxing fans in the Philippines."

"I would love to sign upcoming Filipino talent," he told journalists who interviewed him at the airport tarmac.

"I would like to check out young fighters," he added.

Mayweather retired from boxing last year, after beating former UFC champion Conor McGregor by knockout in August. He hung up his gloves with a pristine 50-0 win-loss record.

His 48th win came at the expense of Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao, whom he dismantled on May 2015 in what was, at the time, the most lucrative bout in the sport.

Asked if he wants to meet Pacquiao, Mayweather replied, "Hopefully we would set out and meet, have dinner."

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/08/18/watch-floyd-mayweather-jr-arrives-in-manila

Floy vs Pakyow 2?

Does anyone even care to see that?

Relax OP, the dude is making likely a marketing/party vacation trip to a country he probably hasn't visited much....Much ado about nothing.

COULD PAC BEING FREE OF TOP RANK HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

Can't wait to never hear about him possibly coming back again. Coming from a May fan.

I went to Manilla in 2013 does that mean I went to fight Pacquiao again.

Does anyone even care to see that?
not really, i don't even see how they could sell it but as with may,mac, people are stupid.

Can't wait to never hear about him possibly coming back again. Coming from a May fan.

As a fellow Floy fan, I mostly agree. Unless it is a meaningful fight vs Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Canelo 2... or like the smaller Charlo, then I don't care. Only problem is he would need a tune up or two, and that isn't worth the time, hype, and likely PPV price tag.

But if he were to rematch Pac who has certainly fallen off a bit... or create some BS beef with like Broner for a cash grab.. yea fuck all that,

not really, i don't even see how they could sell it but as with may,mac, people are stupid.

Floyd still unbeaten and looked sharp in his last real boxing match. Pacman, not so much. I thought he didn't look to bad vs Connor either, outside of LETTING the Irish look good on purpose.

All that being said, he is not going to risk fighting a top dog at this point.

Back