Floyd Demands $600,000,000 to Fight Conor or Khabib

Who should Floyd fight?

• Total voters
thumbnail

The Six Hundred Million Dollar Man

FLOYD MAYWEATHER says he wants a staggering $600 MILLION to fight Conor McGregor again. The undefeated boxing legend stepped into the ring against UFC ace McGregor back in 2017, winning by a tenth round TKO. And McGregor has made no secret of his desire to have another crack at Mayweather after making his return to the Octagon earlier this year. But it will cost an eye watering sum to make that fight, or a showdown with McGregor's fierce rival Khabib Nurmagomedov, happen.

Mayweather said: "Like we talked about on social media, there’s two names right now. We talked about the Conor McGregor fight, we talked about the Khabib fight. For myself, the number is $600m. If I’m going to go out there and risk it, it’d have to be worth it.

"In the boxing world as of right now, it doesn’t make sense for me to fight any ordinary fighter. I’m a business man. The Conor McGregor fight made sense. If it makes money, it makes sense.

"I don’t fight fighters or compete against competitors that only have cities behind them. If I’m going to fight you, you have to have a whole country behind you."

Conor said: "I did phenomenal in that bout. The only reason I lost that fight was because I prepared for a back-footed Philly shell style of opponent. And when the fight was like that I was picking him apart. Then he came forward and he started pressing and I wasn't sinking into my shots like I am now with my boxing coaches. I know I'd beat Floyd if we rematched and when we rematch.

"It was great to fight Floyd, great to to be in there with him. He's truly crafty. It was a great, great experience and I look forward to doing it again. It will happen."

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/boxing/5170042/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-600-million/

What can you get for $600,000,000?
5b9ab06fe199f336008b5e27

Azzam super yacht, world's largest private yacht

84eV.gif

What does Mr. Comier think about this <36>. Cruze your thoughts.....<{cruzshake}>....Mr. Hughes haven't heard from you in awhile, thoughts...<{hughesimpress}>...Karate Hottie you got anything for us...<{nope}>...Diaz you always like to chime in <{natewhut}>

Confirmed, Mayweather is out of his goddamn fucking mind.

To be fair, his fight vs Manny grossed 600 million. I think what he's basically saying is, "if someone comes up with a way to generate even more money, and i pretty much get all of the pie, and you guys can have some crumbs, it's a go.

In other words he's trying to get other people to figure out a way to make him more money so he doesn't have to figure it out himself. And if people are that desperate or clever to be able to do so, they will.

It's like Steve Jobs demanding someone invent a little pod that stores all your music. He demands other people do it, some genius figures it out, then he takes the credit...and the cash.
Bill Burr fan?

Bill Burr fan?

Yeah, most of my material is stolen from him. I regularly tell my girlfriend that being a mum is not the hardest job in the world.

Floyd gonna be 50 yo and still picking off these mma boxing chumps.

Who gives a shit about Duckweather, whether you pay him or not he will not fight mma.

Interesting little room/closet back there with a couch squeezed into it.

You could've just watched any Mayweather fight vs. a southpaw. So you either are a fucking moron or a liar.
Oh and you did terrible. Floyd threw 6 punches in the first round to carry you on purpose.

It hilarious that Mayweather stalking him down with a high guard actually came as a surprise to Conor <45>

You could ask casual boxing fans who could tell you that he doesn’t use the Philly shell vs southpaws, I don’t think he EVER has.

More to the point though, Conor just didn’t have the power to hurt him, as he himself readily admits now.

“He came forward and he started pressing and I wasn't sinking into my shots like I am now with my boxing coaches.”

If you don’t have the power to hurt someone then they’ll fight you however they like, basically. Even if they’re a retiree who you outweigh by about 25lbs.

Just imagine how many Latina and Slavic pussies you can get for a $60million?

Or a megasize mansion will pool, that you can have party all night?

Or endless expensive cars, fast motorcycles and yacht of your own?

Or a ton of gold bars and jewelries to own?

Who gives a shit about a safety first retired boxer?

Say what you want but if anyone has actually figured out how much can be made from these fights, how much they could/should ask for...its Floyd.

The man knows his way around a dollar bill.

Yeah I really have no idea

Better it go to a fighter than bob arum or dana or something

But I still dont know if another conor fight would do that much

“600 million dollars, for what, fight with me? Who’s going to give him this money? Not me too. Dana not going to give him 600 million dollars,” Nurmagomedov responded at the UFC 249 pre-fight press conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back