Floyd gets giant painting of Conor for his home

That has to be photoshop. Why would he want such a large painting in his home? Put it in a trophy room, not in your hallway.

Do you realize how rich he is? That might be the hallway to his game room or trophy room

That painting has Conor's soul in it
Floyd just adding it to the collection

Did you see Conor after the fight?
If you did, you would never think he had his soul taken.
For a guy that just lost a fight that 50 million or so watched, he was a happy as if he won.

Do you realize how rich he is? That might be the hallway to his game room or trophy room
I hear ya, but your missing the point. I don't care if it's in the far reaches of an air plane hanger. Why is it there in the first place? Not saying he shouldn't have it, I'm just curious as to why he would put it up.

It's not the kind of thing most fighters do. Would Silva hang up a photo of Chael, or Weidman? Just seems weird.

I hear ya, but your missing the point. I don't care if it's in the far reaches of an air plane hanger. Why is it there in the first place? Not saying he shouldn't have it, I'm just curious as to why he would put it up.

It's not the kind of thing most fighters do. Would Silva hang up a photo of Chael, or Weidman? Just seems weird.

I agree with you. but he isn't us.
This was his last fight & it meant a lot to him.
Granted a pic of them together would be less strange, but Floyd is not normal
;)

Oh & Chael certainly should have a pic of Silva hanging in his home. Anderson gave CS the platform to go from "who?" to millionaire lol

Floyd delighted he made that Conor money

man, that guy is ballin' like few others.

40 years old and he dresses like that.

Imagine he received as much brain damage as his His dad.

maybe it's comfortable and he likes it?

Sure not my cup of tea. But most men, or real men will wear what they want to wear.

Do You want him to be a cookie cutter image of how you personally view society?

I guess what I'm asking is why do you care what another man wears? I think that's extremely funny

Conor-McGregor-3.png

But what about Conor's mural?

I agree with you. but he isn't us.
This was his last fight & it meant a lot to him.
Granted a pic of them together would be less strange, but Floyd is not normal
;)

Oh & Chael certainly should have a pic of Silva hanging in his home. Anderson gave CS the platform to go from "who?" to millionaire lol

Agree there. It's more of a question I should ask a psychologist. Floyd almost had a clinical and sociopathic response to some of Conor's shenanigans. No emotional response. He didn't see Conor as a person, just a big fat blank check.

His lack of emotional attachment means he can hang up a portrait of a guy that spent months insulting him and not bat an eye lid.

Anybody know what happened to that goofy mural Irish Edmund had made of Conor KOing Floyd?

Gotta have a pic of the clown whore that made him easy millions.

Agree there. It's more of a question I should ask a psychologist. Floyd almost had a clinical and sociopathic response to some of Conor's shenanigans. No emotional response. He didn't see Conor as a person, just a big fat blank check.

His lack of emotional attachment means he can hang up a portrait of a guy that spent months insulting him and not bat an eye lid.

Or he respects Conor for doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the promotion that broke records.
Floyd knew it was business & he obviously liked Conor & what he brought to the fight

Back