Floyd is fighting someone who could beat the piss out of him anywhere... just not in a boxing ring

rodn86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I wonder if that kind of realization intimidates Floyd in any way?

When Conor says "get your hands off me or I'll break it".... he actually could and Floyd wouldn't be able to stop him.

Is Conor's greater ability as a fighter inside Floyd's head?

I think Floyd might get a little starstruck tonight.

break his hand with what exactly? some kung fu wrist snapper? No that shit doesn't matter to floyd, because floyd doesn't give a shit about these things just the money he's about to make even if he loses.

break his hand with what exactly? some kung fu wrist snapper? No that shit doesn't matter to floyd, because floyd doesn't give a shit about these things just the money he's about to make even if he loses.

Floyd absolutely cares. He started the craze of all that mattered was that you'd never lost. He spent his entire career taking part in carefully engineered fights at the right time that he knew he would win. He's the boxer who made everyone else obsessed with their "0".

Conor is the one who doesn't give two shits. He's always been in it for the quick money and has made no secret of it.

Either way, that's off topic. Is Floyd concerned that he is fighting someone who represents a far more dangerous human being than him? Even if Floyd schools him, he'll always know that if the gloves were off Conor would destroy him. It'll be a hollow victory I think.

Conor is fighting someone who could beat the piss out of him anywhere... just not under a time limit

I wonder if that kind of realization intimidates Conor in any way?

When Nate Diaz says "get your hands off me or I'll break it".... he actually could and Conor wouldn't be able to stop him.

Is Nate's greater ability as a fighter inside Conor's head?

I think Conor might get a little starstruck next time they fight.

Pathetic bitch made excuse. The fact is that they're fighting in Boxing you know the thing that Floyd is undefeated in 49-0.

Floyd absolutely cares. He started the craze of all that mattered was that you'd never lost. He spent his entire career taking part in carefully engineered fights at the right time that he knew he would win. He's the boxer who made everyone else obsessed with their "0".

Conor is the one who doesn't give two shits. He's always been in it for the quick money and has made no secret of it.

Either way, that's off topic. Is Floyd concerned that he is fighting someone who represents a far more dangerous human being than him? Even if Floyd schools him, he'll always know that if the gloves were off Conor would destroy him. It'll be a hollow victory I think.

Are you sure you're not talking about Conor?

Definitely.

Floyd knows only limited boxing rules can save him from an absolute lopsided beating.

And even that is debatable.

Conor is fighting someone who could beat the piss out of him anywhere... just not under a time limit

When Nate Diaz says "get your hands off me or I'll break it".... he actually could and Conor wouldn't be able to stop him.

WTF? Nate would be soccer kicked and headbutted to death in a real fight situation after those knockdowns. In fact with bare knucles they would be knock-outs not knock-downs. Conor would kill Nate in a street fight 10 out of 10. In MMA he would beat him 9 out of 10 and Nate got that victory already because Conor gassed after 8 mins. A street fight will never go 8 mins.

We're talking about Floyd and Conor... Not Conor and Nate or Floyd and Canelo.

Are you ill man?

And lost 2 of his last 3 fights

$

What's this obsession with "real fighting?" Neither of these guys would be anything special in a fight because they're both manlets. The average lineman in a crappy college football team would squash both of them they'd just get thrown down and beat to hell.

Also humans haven't fought like these two in a over a hundred thousand years. Humans are weak little animals that evolved to use tools to fight with. It's kind of hilarious--watching humans fight is like watching turtles race.

WTF? Nate would be soccer kicked and headbutted to death in a real fight situation after those knockdowns. In fact with bare knucles they would be knock-outs not knock-downs. Conor would kill Nate in a street fight 10 out of 10. In MMA he would beat him 9 out of 10 and Nate got that victory already because Conor gassed after 8 mins. A street fight will never go 8 mins.

Conor would be dead if Nate didn't let go. Shut up.

What's this obsession with "real fighting?" Neither of these guys would be anything special in a fight because they're both manlets. The average lineman in a crappy college football team would squash both of them they'd just get thrown down and beat to hell.

Also humans haven't fought like these two in a over a hundred thousand years. Humans are weak little animals that evolved to use tools to fight with. It's kind of hilarious--watching humans fight is like watching turtles race.

This is the God-damned fucking truth right here.

Yet on three separate occasions a referee had to step in to stop McGregor being fucked up beyond repair, that happen in real fights does it.

MMA has a ref and rules it also isn't real fighting, fact.

Conor would be dead if Nate didn't let go. Shut up.

We're talking about Conor of today you bum. And with bare knuckles Conor would knock him out in the first fight too. Even in the first fight Nate's face was butchered.

I wonder if that kind of realization intimidates Floyd in any way?

When Conor says "get your hands off me or I'll break it".... he actually could and Floyd wouldn't be able to stop him.

Is Conor's greater ability as a fighter inside Floyd's head?

I think Floyd might get a little starstruck tonight.
Artem could destroy Floyd.

You ppl know they fought twice... Jesus brain damage is real

Tell us more Tree-Man
upload_2017-8-26_12-1-12.jpeg

Didn't think it was possible for you to be such a dumb ass.

Back