Floyd Mayweathe spends a quarter on buying purse for his new gold digging lady

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just goes to show you guys, personality is not what will win you the dames, these hos only after that cheddar. Thats why I tell you guys get a great paying job, make that money and not worry about your personality. As long as you got that money in the bank these hos going to be dropping like carrot on fish hook.

Look here, I aint the most intresting persona personality wise but I gots that money on lockdown. I own my own home and have 20K's in the investment firm and another 8K's in the bank. These ladies aint playing. They after that game and I got what they want.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/8...d-a08c8b39b985/ss_floyd-mayweather-drops.html

I got some money but I hide that fact. If I even get a hint that a chick is only into money, she's gone. Why would any guy want a girl that doesn't give a crap about him?

I got some money but I hide that fact. If I even get a hint that a chick is only into money, she's gone. Why would any guy want a girl that doesn't give a crap about him?

Thats what they are all about. They want the money, get pampered and spoiled. They act like their shit dont stink, when in fact I can just get a new one the next day.

All I am saying is make that money, let them sniff it but never give it to them. Let them think they can get but just like Biggie Smalls says "I just hit it and quit it". Which means once I get what I wanted screw them, they can fuck off if they want. Feel me?

She better be damn good in bed for that kinda money

At least Conor got himself punched in the face for 100 million.

I'd hate to think what kind of hoes someone with a net worth of less than 50k is bringing in.

Thats what they are all about. They want the money, get pampered and spoiled. They act like their shit dont stink, when in fact I can just get a new one the next day.

All I am saying is make that money, let them sniff it but never give it to them. Let them think they can get but just like Biggie Smalls says "I just hit it and quit it". Which means once I get what I wanted screw them, they can fuck off if they want. Feel me?
You sound like a virgin

Lol. We know who isn't feeling you, and who you haven't felt... ever. And that would be all women with the exception of your mom.

But you sound 13 years old. So there's that.

You sound like a virgin

I am not even speaking jackass, how the fuck would you know what i sound like? your a moron.

I feel you, dawg.

I felt you from the get-go. Some people need to learn, I am just trying to educate the some of these beginers, feel me dawg?

Girl ain't even a boise dime!

Dont get me wrong, I would hit it but she aint worth that much. Shit the most I spent on someone was about 15 bucks to see Wonder Woman and I felt really bad I did.

I am not even speaking jackass, how the fuck would you know what i sound like? your a moron.

I felt you from the get-go. Some people need to learn, I am just trying to educate the some of these beginers, feel me dawg?

Dont get me wrong, I would hit it but she aint worth that much. Shit the most I spent on someone was about 15 bucks to see Wonder Woman and I felt really bad I did.
I just checked her out. Girl's a legit butterface!

Lol. We know who isn't feeling you, and who you haven't felt... ever. And that would be all women with the exception of your mom.

But you sound 13 years old. So there's that.

Are you guys dumb? Why do you guys keep talking about what I sound like, you aint even hearing me speak. Trust me if I wanted to I can get a skank like Floyd has, I just prefer to set my bar higher.

Bitches ain't shit but Ho's and Tricks;)

Seriously, if you've got bank and you don't want a kid, just hire a good hooker. Cheaper than letting some gold-digger sink her claws in.:rolleyes:

No hooker is worth that much.
a lot of the women he spends money on are defacto hookers and a lot of them have been unloyal with guys like nelly,ray j,brian pumper .he has a bad habit on spending too much money on women it is the behavior of a John more than a pimp.

Most women are compelled to get better things than what they have, and there's usually not a break off point, it constantly countinues. Whether it be a new car, or bigger ring.

tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

TS is a poor investment expert.

What does he know about gold diggers?

3570B5DC00000578-3648633-image-a-84_1466294922644.jpg

Cover your eyes sherdog. It's a gross bitch with makeup and fake tits.

Conor got $30 million+ for being punched by Floyd. Seems like she shoulda held out for more.

Back