Floyd mayweather back in the gym

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.
PHXVQfe.gif

I would crack up with another rematch watching social media explodes and sheep will buy it again

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.
Go back to bed.

Guy must be the hardest worker in boxing ever. Has nothing to prove, yet puts in hours in the gym. I think it must be an addiction for him by now.
To stay at the top you need to be a little savant.

Guy must be the hardest worker in boxing ever. Has nothing to prove, yet puts in hours in the gym. I think it must be an addiction for him by now.

i'm pretty sure that he likes it, a lot. Getting your ass kicked in the gym is already fun, imagine if you're the ultimate ass kicker.

Bullshit on everything you said.

How hard it must have been for him to carry Conor as far as he did.
I don’t think he carried Conor. Fresh Conor is pretty good and Floyd was definitely taking it easy the first couple of rounds. Conor still had to go and win these rounds tho.

A rematch would be much worse for Conor. Floyd is the king of rematches and would be in even better shape then last time

i'm pretty sure that he likes it, a lot. Getting your ass kicked in the gym is already fun, imagine if you're the ultimate ass kicker.
Floyd has said many times that he hates boxing

Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. .
This idiocy and opinion still exists?

Christ, no wonder a rematch or fight with oscar is being talked about. conor fans are about as dumb as it gets.

Imagine if someone actually believed this lol

hahahahahahah oh man, I hope your joking or trolling

If you're that good, why not go and show off? Must be amazing to have mastered anything to that level.

<[analyzed}>

<LikeReally5>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back