News Floyd Mayweather being held in Dubai due to gambling debts ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
allegedly he went to a private high rollers party and lost a lot of money

METKZGY_o.gif

Last edited:
So they detain Floyd for gambling, with whom?

The country forbids anyone to gamble in any manner. Are they going to hang those oil kingpins Floyd playing with?

allegedly he went to a private high rollers party and lost a lot of money

Been to Dubai when I was working Doha like 15 years ago. Unsure what's changed now . Can just say first day was great theres tons to do but it's also seemed restrictive which began to get annoying after a day. It was much better than Qatar when I was working but nothing like the Mid East Vegas thought it would be - that was my fault tho for assuming/expecting to much - was pretty though. I should of went to Cairo instead :( .

Reactions: HHJ
That doesn't even make sense. He lost money at a private party, so the police arrested him? Gambling isn't even legal in Dubai, so who called the cops to report themselves having high roller gambling at a private party?

The Floyd is broke rumors seem to be true about as often as Putin being on his death bed for last 20 years, and Kim Jong Un dying.

That doesn't even make sense. He lost money at a private party, so the police arrested him? Gambling isn't even legal in Dubai, so who called the cops to report themselves having high roller gambling at a private party?

The Floyd is broke rumors seem to be true about as often as Putin being on his death bed for last 20 years, and Kim Jong Un dying.
There is a reason he still fights at his age. Not saying he’s broke but he’s bad with money and has an expensive lifestyle. Now rumors are he can’t pay his debts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaw44
Back