News Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Set For Showtime PPV June 5th

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... anyway, has the Floyd/Paul joke I mean fight happened yet?

ZYz3gs5.gif

Prime floyd dodges that

OK that was terrible.

Mayweather looked bad but definitely won on a scoring aspect, which who gives a fuck, it's Logan.

Logan did much better than expected.

I think Logan won here more than Mayweather. You're supposed to be the best ever and you got maybe 4-5 solid rounds over Logan.

At the end of the day, I doubt he cares, he walked away with a shit ton of money for an exhibition match. Can't believe people paid for this.

Logan Paul surviving the fight makes Conor look like a joke.

good grief what kind of a punch was that? (in the gif quoted above... I am slow)

Floyd accepting the clinch with a zombie the last 3 rds was frustrating to watch. That far turd of a ref didn’t help

Horrible shit show. Honestly, not even mad at Mayweather. The dude is 44 yo and weighs 155 pounds. It's said he didn't even had a proper full camp. Logan was by far the worst Floyd opponent ever. At times didn't even look like a boxer. Floyd was just playing with him. The dude landed only around 10% of his shots, and those were probably the ones Floyd wasn't gving a fuck about properly defending. So much talk about weight and size and looked older than the old man. Floyd pretty much showed all that size didn't mean jack shit. Engaged the clinch, pushed him around, made him look weak. The fight itself was horrible, but can't be mad at a guy that size and that age.

Floyd is 44. 10 years past the prime of your average guy in the lighter weight classes. That being said, Paul looked better than expected

Floyd also kept ducking in and allowing Paul to clinch easily

Apart from the late replacement against Badou Jack, I was pretty entertained... although, I think it's time for Floy to call it a day with this shit.
Fuck y'all haters.

OK that was terrible.

Mayweather looked bad but definitely won on a scoring aspect, which who gives a fuck, it's Logan.

Logan did much better than expected.

I think Logan won here more than Mayweather. You're supposed to be the best ever and you got maybe 4-5 solid rounds over Logan.

That's the whole point, mayweather knew people would buy this and mayweather is completely past it clearly. Also he ain't the best ever not sure why this gets spoken about over and over. FYI its an exhibition who is round scoring lol

Floyd accepting the clinch with a zombie the last 3 rds was frustrating to watch. That far turd of a ref didn’t help
What is the ref supposed to do? He can't take a point away. He can't disqualify the guy.

Horrible shit show. Honestly, not even mad at Mayweather. The dude is 44 yo and weighs 155 pounds. It's said he didn't even had a proper full camp. Logan was by far the worst Floyd opponent ever. At times didn't even look like a boxer. Floyd was just playing with him. The dude landed only around 10% of his shots, and those were probably the ones Floyd wasn't even properly defending. So much talk about weight and size and looked older than the old man.
lol, damage control for Floyd? How pathetic that he didn't even hurt some 0-1-1 Youtuber even once. One of the boxing GOATs can't even KO some absolute noob with worse than amateur tier technique...utterly pathetic. And then gets stunned by a jab right hook combo:

For fuck sake. Floyd was playing with him. Hes also 44. This was nothing more than a money making excersise and light entertainment. I enjoyed it.

the nervous laughter from the commentators was kinda embarrassing
like they didn't want to admit to what they were seeing from Logan

Back