Floyd steps into the cage

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I said 0% chance the boxing match would happen, so who the fuck knows

Thats pretty funny.

So Floyd is going to enter that new fighting venue.... oohhhh what's it called?? Dang it! Well, I don't know it's current name. I know it's an acronym.
I know the company used to be called Bum Fights. Still the same premise (and athleticism) as Bum Fights.

Oh well... I wish Floyd best of luck on this new venture into modern Bum Fights.

Okay...
I watched the video. I'm sorry, but this has Floyd's boy 'Peanut' written all over this stunt.
What did Peanut get Floyd into now??

Should've done a few kicks and that lil shadowbox elbow the MMA guys do, would've got Sherdog all riled up..lol

What a tease. Never happening though.

An even better trick would be to show him on the ground submitting someone with a gogo-plata or something...

There is a genuine discussion going on in the heavies whether or not Floyd is gonna fight CM Punk in the cage.

its-clobberin-time-gif-6.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if this video came out after the Canelo vs GGG II announcement the other day.

This guy retired at a good time, but clearly either hates that others getting all the attention, or just plain bothered that nobody is talking about him as something present tense.

Literally not happening unless Floyd some of them $40m an hour hookers

I wouldn't be surprised if this video came out after the Canelo vs GGG II announcement the other day.

This guy retired at a good time, but clearly either hates that others getting all the attention, or just plain bothered that nobody is talking about him as something present tense.
I think he just hates Oscar and like to fuck with the guy.

There is a genuine discussion going on in the heavies whether or not Floyd is gonna fight CM Punk in the cage.

its-clobberin-time-gif-6.gif
Punk walks around @ 200 and Floyd can not make 150. It would never happen. Floyd just cares about keeping his brand relevant and getting interwebz traffic. He is a smart businessman and he could never risk getting smashed.

Floy has an amazing IG page.

He really has been stepping up his IG game from the normal Girl Collection spamming. I think he and Mac are working on something or something is going on behind the scenes. Conor would definitely want to avenge that loss as his ego is massive and he hates losing and not being able to right the ship. Sadly for him tho, the same result will occur again (start fast then gas) as he does not have a boxers body and is taking this time to MMA train opposed to run, run, run and box.

For some reason this talk about boxers and cages makes me think about Chris Algieri.

Back