Floyd teaches Conor how to pull counter

You f*cking idiot! Conor countered Floyd too, on more than one occasion!
r0fXL4q.gif

Angry

AvYwb7.gif

And triggered

You f*cking idiot! Conor countered Floyd too, on more than one occasion!
Yeah, so what? He is 40 years old a lot slower than before, and he still beat the breaks off of "CON"ner.

Mayweda just built way harder and stronger than pillowfists mcgillicutty

DEAL WITH IT
main-floyd-mayweather-is-putting-his-money-where-his-mouth-is-literally-.jpg

LOL this is want you are going with, with your debate lol

Right, first things first. I never said Conor would win, and I like Floyd, so his win did not bother me.

Have you heard the saying "the sweet science of boxing"? Do you know what it means?

Boxing is a complicated sport. You cannot be a good boxer, and understand the sweet science of boxing. It can take years, as many boxers have stated. Your technique,footwork, head movement, pacing, cardio etc can take years to develop. And the only way you are going to do that is hard work, dedication, and a few 12 rounds fights.

Floyd is the master of the science of boxing. One of, if not, the greatest boxers of all time. He has the skill, the experience, and that experience never leaves you!

Yes, he is forty, but even at forty, he is a dangerous fighter, no one can doubt that.

Now Conor. He boxed when he was a kid, then moved to mma. He would have taken what he learned, but that was maybe 10%.

So, in mma, as you should know, strikers are not as good as boxers because they cannot dedicate their time to just boxing, considering all the other factors that come into play in mma

So Conor took this fight, and trained for around three months, which, of course is no way enough time, as we are talking years of training and dedication, and quite a few 12 round fights.

So, he went into this fight as not a boxer, and even though he lost, he done a lot better than people thought. Because of his lack of boxing experience.

He managed to counter, connect with body shots, use the jab effectively up until the begining of round 9, and as a boxing fan, I have to commend him for that, considering it was his first professional 12 round fight against the greatest defensive boxer of all time. Older yes, but of course, still a dangerous fighter.

Did he win as many rounds as some people were saying? I do not think so. But he was landing, even when Floyd started to through.

As for the gassing. This was Connors first professional fight. It takes a lot of 12 round experience in the boxing ring to learn how to pace yourself. That is why i knew he was going to gass and predicted it, like a lot of people.

This is why Conor done well. Does not matter if Floyd had a plane, or changed his style for this fight.

Even Floyd said after he was surprised about Conor in that fight.

If you can debate these points with me, that would be great!
How old are you 20? 21?

You didnt say anything. Every stat says Floyd beat Conor easily, the fact he threw no punches on purpose and walked like a zombie towards Conor proves again he was not worried about Conor's power!!

He even said "You havent knocked me out where is the power?"

Conor did not do well, it was not competitive, Floyd is not elite anymore, Conor clearly, handily, and unequivocally lost.

If it makes you sleep well at nkt that he landed aome punches in rounds 1-3 then great....just know like everyone elae does it was Floyds gameplan.

Conor had nothing after all the talk, all the knockout bs, all the he cant handle my pace, all the he wont last a round, it was all hype all a joke and small 40yr old Floyd schooled Conor like 1st grade Amateur he is!!

Pillowfists aint learning shit about that. It took years for floyd to master that move. Conor cant even get his cardio right

How old are you 20? 21?

You didnt say anything. Every stat says Floyd beat Conor easily, the fact he threw no punches on purpose and walked like a zombie towards Conor proves again he was not worried about Conor's power!!

He even said "You havent knocked me out where is the power?"

Conor did not do well, it was not competitive, Floyd is not elite anymore, Conor clearly, handily, and unequivocally lost.

If it makes you sleep well at nkt that he landed aome punches in rounds 1-3 then great....just know like everyone elae does it was Floyds gameplan.

Conor had nothing after all the talk, all the knockout bs, all the he cant handle my pace, all the he wont last a round, it was all hype all a joke and small 40yr old Floyd schooled Conor like 1st grade Amateur he is!!

So, you cannot debate! Did not even debate or disprove any of my points, not even one.

It is easy to catch out someone who is just a Conor hater and not a boxing fan, because once you start talking about boxing they go cross eyed lol

Stick to saying the same old crap! Don't debate with me about this, unless you want to end up looking just like a dick just like shinobi lol

floyd looked slow compared to normal but that was beautiful

That's just it. Floyd is finally showing his age. In his last few fights he's missed more than he ever has. And this one, he missed a ton -- a combo of ring rust and age. And he still lit Conor up.

You do not understand boxing, and with s response like that, I would just stop, unless you want to end up looking like an idiot.

At least try and make it sound like you know what you are talking About!

You mean he should contribute gems like "you fucking idiot"?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back