FN 166 PBP Dos Santos vs Blaydes

Think I'm down small so far thought RDA was risky :/. Ahh have nothing in the ME Blaydes should win but I'm done betting for/against brazilians for the night

RDA closing his guard in round 3 in a fight he's losing is inexcusable.

It's what he does. There's a track record. His defense is terrific when he's on his back, but that still loses rounds if you are content to stay there.

Think I'm down small so far thought RDA was risky :/. Ahh have nothing in the ME Blaydes should win but I'm done betting for/against brazilians for the night
Bro go o1.5 join the party.

Meanwhile in Bellator the fraud boxer Ava Knight gets choked out in round 1 by a jobber

I cannot imagine Blaydes standing long here. I think he likely gets a TD somewhat early and beats the hell out of JDS for a round, then finishes in rd 2.

If he's content to stand and doesn't doggedly pursue TD's, he truly has horrid fight IQ.

So pent up here. Round 1 is going to say so much.

I cannot imagine Blaydes standing long here. I think he likely gets a TD somewhat early and beats the hell out of JDS for a round, then finishes in rd 2.

If he's content to stand and doesn't doggedly pursue TD's, he truly has horrid fight IQ.
He's never gone hard for TDs, he's never fought anyone with good TDD. He just walks into people and they fall over. He is willing to strike when they don't.

Feel dumb passing on both Hill's
Don't hate Junior if this goes past r1/r2

He's never gone hard for TDs, he's never fought anyone with good TDD. He just walks into people and they fall over. He is willing to strike when they don't.

That is kinda true. He was definitely looking for TD's vs Reem iirc. But he does have great hips and the wrestling pedigree. Good top control and gnp.

If the Brazilian keeps stuffing td's I don't hate it

Last edited:
1-0 Blaydes. Close round. Blaydes has already spent more energy/effort on trying to take JDS down than anyone else.

Longest 5 mins ever smh.... 2.5 more mins to go curtis press him on the cage please

If one of those uppercut lands his head is coming off

Back