Media Footage of Ilia Topuria drinking red wine (drunk?) while weight cutting (VIDEO)

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I stumbled onto this. There was a thread about him saying he does this, just before his fight with Volk at UFC 298. Much discussion was had about it.

Here is footage of him doing so, from before 282.

It is three minutes, first 16 seconds can be skipped, and you will have to put up with the 'Schmo' occasionally speaking.

I stumbled onto this. There was a thread about him saying he does this, just before his fight with Volk at UFC 298. Much discussion was had about it.

It is three minutes, first 16 seconds can be skipped, and you will have to put up with the 'Schmo' occasionally speaking.

And we made fun of Paulo Costa for years for doing the same

<KhabibBS>

Georgia has one of the oldest records of grape agriculture. Just a trad boy.

Glad that he's using stemless glasses. The stemware tips over too easily.

That’s the point, dehydrates you even more along with taking your mind off the weight cut.
The mild hangover must not be fun though
when you're short on body liquid the effect is way more stronger.

Gawd damn right!!!!!!! Imma drink 2 bottles like that today of cabernet sauvignon in celebration of him.
WHOS WITH ME????????? Drunk movie night incoming ooooooooooo..............looks at yellow cards............eh maybe not.:( Miss ya @EvilDDS
Well sheeeit heres an oldy......................

Hand sanitizer boy is a lightweight. Unprofessional.

Wines cheaper than water there. Or at leasts in france it was.

Whatever Ilia does in fight prep has been working great for him.

Being around shmoe would make anyone need a drink just to imagine him gone.

The schmo can suck it, I'm not clicking on that dudes videos.

Back