Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

That’s such a normal position and scramble, how did that tear the Pec?

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.
Its possible they record all training sessions, you know, with a phone

Who's the guy he's wrestling?

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.
Would not be unusual to record full sparring/training sessions for later review.

Who's the guy he's wrestling?
Looks like Dontale Mayes.

@Davidjacksonjones how you holding up. Shermano? One thing we know, our Lord and Savior Jones will rise again!!!
I am devastated, but i try to look on the bright side and positives that will come out of this
Now that Jones is not fighting for 8 months, think of all the amazing things he will do for our community.
We will see more constructions of Churches, distributions of the Holy Bible, homeless people being fed, sick children in hospitals being visited, innocent people and pets being rescued from fires, orphanages being visited and fed, new charities being set up etc.
Looks like Jones will win the nobel peace prize for the 4th consecutive year next year, and he will soon be promoted from arch Bishop to becoming the Pope

Idk I kinda believe it. Looked like he was twisting, putting pressure on the pec. Pec tears are common in people who use gear. Plus the sparring partner was gigantic.

He probably has cameras on him all day right now for media/training tape.

Its common in bench press, not athletes like this. Pecs in general are used very little in any combat or throwing sports and developing them mostly hinders performance

Back