Football Euro 2016: Hungary vs Belgium 26.6 8PM GMT

Come on Belgium let me be a millionaire hahah

It should have been 3 already
Come on need a goal of one of my guys

Sounds fishy to me,DC could finish Jones(hopefully not) and with Aldo/Edgar you just never know.

Going to be a crazy night of fights I can't wait!
Would take something special to finish Cormier or Jones. Not sure either of them is able to pull it off.

Yeah should be good. Tate & Zingano parlay at +122

Would take something special to finish Cormier or Jones. Not sure either of them is able to pull it off.

Yeah that's a good bet.

Yeah should be good. Tate & Zingano parlay at +122

Nope Nope Nope!

The Venezuelan Vixen is going to be making herself a furry kitty kat coat that night :D

Pains me to say it but I think Sanchez finishes J-lau

I see that for sure,I can't even pick a winner in that fight...If I did it would have to be J-Lau.

J-Lau sub or Sanchez tko.I like both guys so this is one I am looking forward to watching.

Nothing can beat watching DC crying running off to get a hug from his bfs again tho lmao

I mean cmon! Who fucking throws a shoe!

I see that for sure,I can't even pick a winner in that fight...If I did it would have to be J-Lau.

J-Lau sub or Sanchez tko.I like both guys so this is one I am looking forward to watching.

Nothing can beat watching DC crying running off to get a hug from his bfs again tho lmao

I mean cmon! Who fucking throws a shoe!
I met DC before man, don't hate on him. Haha. He's honestly the coolest guy ever!

I met DC before man, don't hate on him. Haha. He's honestly the coolest guy ever!

Jones is the only fighter I've ever met,he's the reason why I actually made my account here hahaha

To brag about meeting his greatness before THE greatness was yet to be apon us :cool:

I am a big fan of Messi
I am worried about tonight scared to bet money haha

Damnit,if emog is worried than I am pretty worried myself now lol

If only I got raws notification about this game a bit before,I def wouldn't of bet big in the Argentina thread.

Because Jones fucking owns Cormier that's why
Their fight was a close one and since then Jones did what he did. But DC just cant deliver good trashtalking. I mean imagine if it was say Conor, Bisping or Sonnen trashtalking Jones.

Their fight was a close one and since then Jones did what he did. But DC just cant deliver good trashtalking. I mean imagine if it was say Conor, Bisping or Sonnen trashtalking Jones.

Please don't say Conor smh

Dude mumbles/stutters so damn much,like he's trying to remember what the hell he wrote down the night before.

Sonnen was king regardless of writing his shit down or not,he knew how to bring the trash talk and delivered perfectly...Bisping is good but he just gets annoying haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back